Maybe its just me, but when a guy like AJ Brown signs with UNM and then makes comments that we didn't make him feel nearly as "wanted", my mind immediately goes to thinking that he was offered enough incentives to make him feel wanted up on the Plantation. Apparently even enough to make him feel more wanted there than in T-Town. Whatever we were offering obviously wasn't enough to make him feel special.

Seriously, if the NCAA doesn't slam the Bears hard I'm almost to the point to where I would be OK if they just did away with all NCAA rules on improper benefits in recruiting. You are already at a disadvantage recruiting by the rules and if they are not going to do anything to a school like UNM that has absolutely gone rogue, then just be done with it. It would absolutely be more fair to everyone to just say anything goes. That way whatever school "wants" a particular kid the most can get him without worry that they will be selectively punished by the NCAA while other schools cheat their asses off with no consequences. Its getting to the point now that the biggest thing in recruiting is how well you can cheat without leaving a trail.