Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
I disagree. I don't think you should be able to do what you want with them. I don't know if there is anything that can be done about it but I think the university should be able to refuse to sell you season tickets if you sell them to the opposition.
As a disclaimer I will add that my brother let a Bama friend sit with us Saturday under the condition that he wear State gear and not cheer for the Tide.
The thing is proving it. Assuming I had season tickets and sold them to a fan of an opposing team all I would have to do is say I sold them to another state fan and then they must have sold them to an opposing team's fan. While I agree with the sentiment and wish it would not happen I don't see any way to police it. It may also be hard for someone that is not rolling in money but has scrapped and saved to be able to afford season tickets not to sell to an opposing team's fan if they are being offered way over face value. I heard people last year selling tickets to the Auburn game and making more than they paid for the entire season ticket package for their tickets to that one game. If you're closer to a living paycheck to paycheck kind of person than you are having your last name be Seal then sometimes you'll do what is best for you than what is best for the school and team. Just the musings of someone who is unfortunately not a season ticket holder.