Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bo just let the injury loose on radio

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with you, but, if Redmond gets back a 4th round grade, due to this set back, he may be smart to come back, if he had the option to.

Just saying that Redmond should have the option. The kid has been robbed a college career & should have the option of returning if he wants to.
    No need for him to risk more injury for free. He's moving on
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I'm saddened more than anything. Redmond's college career is similar to David Fair's. One of the best we've ever had at that position, and cut short by injury. It's aggravating, but more than anything I'm sad for the player that they just got started showing what they can do and then it comes to a sudden end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    I'm saddened more than anything. Redmond's college career is similar to David Fair's. One of the best we've ever had at that position, and cut short by injury. It's aggravating, but more than anything I'm sad for the player that they just got started showing what they can do and then it comes to a sudden end.
    +1 Dang right. Sad.

vCash
    Fair tore his knee slap up- 3 ligament tear. Never was the same

Redmond just popped the ACL and will be drafted by the 3rd round. Huge difference

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    My question is why was Redmond even touched at practice the one sure tackler and a 1st round corner, a guy you can't lose. I'm sure Dak is not getting hit or doing the hitting at practice. I am sure it was just a fluke deal but we are talking about practice. I know you probably cant show favoritism like that just baffling he tears his ACL on a Wednesday practice.
    Ask David Fair if it takes contact to ruin a knee.

vCash
    Redmond played a whole lot more than David Fair ever did.

vCash
    God bless. Other than Dak that's about as bad as it could get.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Dawg View Post
    You can pop an ACL without contact, plant/cut wrong. Doesn't mean it was a contact injury. Now, it probably was a contact injury, but I can't fault a guy for going 100% at practice.
    Christ Jone and the other D lineman are going to have to step up on the pass rush.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I think we're going to start to see more of Smokey.
    Graham on Twitter:
    "@JGraham_9: Dear God, help me get through this! It's right there just gotta take advantage! Need a lil help through the process!"
    "@JGraham_9: Time to step it up a notch"

vCash
    No talk of why the hell Bounds released the info if the coaches didn't want it released. I see now why they were quiet about the injury. Kentucky can now game plan for Redmond's absence.

vCash
    Thanks Bracky! You costed a kid 18 games while one guilty as sin gets 6 games, an invite to the
    Combine, and gets picked to attend the draft. Will Redmond should beat his ass with his crutches. Hope be bounced back and joins Slay and Banks in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AFDawg View Post
    Graham on Twitter:
    "@JGraham_9: Dear God, help me get through this! It's right there just gotta take advantage! Need a lil help through the process!"
    "@JGraham_9: Time to step it up a notch"
    Sounds like graham may be the man. Hopefully he's ready. He's a local kid and I really like him

vCash
    So the super secret bullcrap going on was to allow Bo Bounds to flippin scoop us. I am so glad we waited a whole 10 hours not to report it. No way Kentucky can scheme with this information now, its too close to gametime.

vCash
    That was a blue collar move, Bo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7dawg View Post
    No talk of why the hell Bounds released the info if the coaches didn't want it released. I see now why they were quiet about the injury. Kentucky can now game plan for Redmond's absence.
    He's just repeating what the message board heroes insinuated. Now the message board heroes can confirm what he said and feel important and not guilty at the same time.

vCash
    We could see Peters play some corner now too. He has done that several times this year already against Troy and A&M.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Dawg View Post
    You can pop an ACL without contact, plant/cut wrong. Doesn't mean it was a contact injury. Now, it probably was a contact injury, but I can't fault a guy for going 100% at practice.
    Very true, just unfortunate for the kid he has had a rough couple of years here. Hopefully he will come back 100% and have a solid NFL career.

vCash
    At least Smokey is going to be better prepared for next year. Not how I wanted him to get experience but looking for something good out of this...

vCash
    Smokey will play more- but I can't see him starting over Cleveland

vCash
    Wow guys this is really deflating to me. I don't see anyone coming anywhere close to Redmond's ability, but hopefully I'm wrong.