Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate to say it.....

vCash

I hate to say it.....

But the media had us pegged guys. Our defense sux. This is possibly the worst team we will see all year. This looks like the bad old days of the early 80s against USM.

vCash
    LOL, you realize how different this game is if that ball doesn't squirt out of Shumps arm?

vCash
    Indeed. I'm not surprised though.

vCash
    It's very early, think about it. Settle down, survive the big emotional charge, and TCB.

vCash
    I guess here comes all the ***** threads when we have a little adversity.

vCash
    You young dudes haven't seen this crap. Us old dudes have. There is still plenty of time but we better be looking at 6-6 as opposed to the SEC west. Greg Byrne should be fired. Oh wait..... The bastard.

vCash

Those "bad ole days"...

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    LOL, you realize how different this game is if that ball doesn't squirt out of Shumps arm?
    Were filled with "ifs" and "buts" also. No excuse. This is ****ing USM. No mother ****ing excuse.

vCash
    Yep, but it did. That was our mantra in the early 80's. We have already given up enough to validate the media mantra even if we shut them down an blow them out. But right now they are kicking our ass. If we were as good as the party line on our boards was ................

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Yep, but it did. That was our mantra in the early 80's. We have already given up enough to validate the media mantra even if we shut them down an blow them out. But right now they are kicking our ass. If we were as good as the party line on our boards was ................
    Man, you must have a miserable life if you crumble this fast. It will be OK.

vCash
    you're an idiot. They are improved and playing their SB, we have had a couple of screw ups...and they are only winning because we fumbled before scoring
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Man, you must have a miserable life if you crumble this fast. It will be OK.
    Fair enough. I hope you are right. As it stands now........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    you're an idiot. They are improved and playing their SB, we have had a couple of screw ups...and they are only winning because we fumbled before scoring
    You very well may be right and I hope you are. I didn't have as high of reserve as you did to start with. Fact remains even if it winds up 100 to 10, we have looked like crap so far. If we play like this against ANY SEC team you all know what will happen.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

I think it's pretty evident we are not opening up the playbook..

nt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Fair enough. I hope you are right. As it stands now........
    FYI: I have been accused of being the voice of unrrealistc optimism elsewhere. So much so I have been banned on one of our boards. If I am wrong I will gladly eat all the crow y'all care to dish. I'll heap it on myself and enjoy the heck out of it. I realize this ain't the USM of Reggie Collier and Sammie Winder, that is what scares me watching this crap. Danm Gregg Bryne.

vCash
    I'm still waiting for us to open up the playbook from 2012.

vCash
    Who let LT start a thread?

vCash
    We look as bad as we have looked under Mullen so far, anyone who argues differently is totally blind. It's the same over confident garbage us old dudes saw time and time again against USM. I cringed every time I read our boards for the last month. All we had to do was show up in uniform? Yeah right. 4-8 tops...... IF we play like this.

vCash
    Wow.....we suck.

Or either Mullen is trying to do the whole "playing vanilla" thing. Either way, this feels like LA Tech all over.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Our fans over-react crazily

vCash
    THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!! Omg******