Thread: Tsun fanbase starting to split

vCash

Tsun fanbase starting to split

Facebook is exploding with mad Bears wanting Bucky on the next thing smoking regarding his flag and rebel comment. The implosion has begun.

vCash
    play. it. up.

Please Jesus, let Freezus realize what he's done.

vCash
    Well I hope this becomes an issue for them. I want more and more off-the-field distractions for them

vCash
    Link a few or post a few tweets you see

vCash
    Can someone give me some cliff notes? My internet surfing has been devoted to the Chattanooga shooting.

vCash
    The Black bears are here to stay!!!!

vCash
    Phone won't let me post pics like that half the time. Most common sentiments are that this was their flag when he got there and will be after he leaves. If that's his opinion then it's time for him to go. If the drop the flag and rebel name then they will no longer support ole miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Phone won't let me post pics like that half the time. Most common sentiments are that this was their flag when he got there and will be after he leaves. If that's his opinion then it's time for him to go. If the drop the flag and rebel name then they will no longer support ole miss.
    wait, are you saying some people who support them do so because of heir imagery of hatred and intolerance?

I'm shocked and dismayed.***

vCash
    This should make every African American want to play for tsun.****