The turnovers are what have soured me on Ray, and I was one of his biggest supporters. High turnover/assist ratio years one and two were understandable with a very young team. But we are in year 3 with a bunch of guys who have logged a lot of minutes together and it's still a huge issue.

I'm alright missing shots and having bad shooting games. That happens. But we turned the ball over 15 times on 5 assists in a HOME game against a team of equal strength. That's horrible and there are no signs that portion of our game has gotten any better under Ray. That 15 turnover game last night came off a 24 turnover game to Arkansas and an 18 turnover game against UT. It doesn't get much worse than that.

But Ray is going to get next year and he's going to get the opportunity to right the ship with Sword, Thomas, and Ware as seniors. And I will say it again. This is setting up like Croom part 2. First 3 years were awful and excuses were made that it was cleaning out the program, 4th year we get into a low tier tournement/bowl, then year 5 the wheels fall off again and we finally make the decision to make a change. I mean the closeness of how these two careers at MSU have the potential to unfold is remarkable.