Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: These OM fans are losing their minds. @Billy4OM is according to his twitter bio

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdawgy View Post
    I originally thought this @billy4om guy was really a state fan because he was so obviously trying to be a dumbass and tweeting our really high rated recruits. One State fan even said this was some dumb msu fan trying to make the Rebs look bad. He is so stereotypical Rebel that it's hard to believe he really is a fan. But it appears now that he may actually be that dumb He may end up being a decent recruiter for us down the line.
    That's what I was thinking. Their little world is so upside down right now they don't know what to do. When we win in Oxford the meltdown will be epic. Maybe this guy will tweet dumb shit to Patterson and Lewis too. Help us out a little

vCash
    why do we or they care what the classes are ranked? By my count we've had the better team 4 of the last 5 years. That's a pretty compelling argument.

vCash
    I don't care what Bear fans think. We've got a phenomenal 2015 class and it is entertaining watching their reactions.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    We own them. They are beneath us. We shouldn't even concern ourselves with what they say or try to do. We haven't had one guy that did the flipping bullshit to them ever amount to anything anyways. This group of guys that is committing will be an outstanding class and I believe we have a team and leaders this year to help us keep all of them in the boat. Their butthurt is enormous and glorious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    why do we or they care what the classes are ranked? By my count we've had the better team 4 of the last 5 years. That's a pretty compelling argument.
    It is the ONLY point that matters.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    This is the very reason I hate and refuse to follow recruiting, a 42 year old "man" talking shit to a 17 year old kid. This is beyond pathetic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    This is the very reason I hate and refuse to follow recruiting, a 42 year old "man" talking shit to a 17 year old kid. This is beyond pathetic.
    You can follow it without doing that.

I agree that on some level it's weird to care about the life decisions of a HS kid. But at the same time, these will be State's players soon, and we'll obviously care then, so if you're ok with rooting for 19- and 20-year-olds so hard on Saturdays, you have to also be ok with caring about the decisions those kids make when they're 17 and 18.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    You can follow it without doing that.

I agree that on some level it's weird to care about the life decisions of a HS kid. But at the same time, these will be State's players soon, and we'll obviously care then, so if you're ok with rooting for 19- and 20-year-olds so hard on Saturdays, you have to also be ok with caring about the decisions those kids make when they're 17 and 18.
    I guess I should have worded it more to say one shithead spoils all the fun for the rest of us.

vCash
    And Billy does this sitting in his PJ's in the comfort of his mothers basement. Party on Billy.

vCash
    Im fired up about our class but recruiting is subjective... a few things that are not subjective... we have kicked their ass four out of five times.... we have finished ahead of them four straight years in the SEC... Until they change those stats them talking about recruiting rankings is bad pathetic

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedawg View Post
    Im fired up about our class but recruiting is subjective... a few things that are not subjective... we have kicked their ass four out of five times.... we have finished ahead of them four straight years in the SEC... Until they change those stats them talking about recruiting rankings is bad pathetic
    Great point and apparently nobody has told them they don't recruit worth a shit.