• Will James/Pioneer Dawg

7 10.14%
  • Bully99

23 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *****2014 Mr. Pessimistic Award*****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    Nobody worth voting for. This is starting out as a poster popularity contest. not all facts are in.
    Where were you during nominations? The entire board had an opportunity to nominate posters. If you had nominated a different poster, it would be on this list.

And I would hardly say Goat and Bully99 are "most popular", but I may be wrong.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Where were you during nominations? The entire board had an opportunity to nominate posters. If you had nominated a different poster, it would be on this list.

lol, I was about to post the same thing almost verbatim.

vCash

This is getting funny, those of you with the most posts are arguing with each other.

vCash
    This is getting funny, those of you with the most posts are arguing with each other.
    What? Who is arguing about what? I'm thinking you may be confused about something. You said "there's nobody worth voting for", yet you didn't nominate anyone....and that "it's a popularity contest", yet the guy in second place is not only not popular he's been banned I think. So I'm not sure we understand your points.

I would say Goat is fairly "popular", if that's what you want to call it....but not Bully. I think "popularity" is only being thought of by you. (And maybe Will James)
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 07-07-2014 at 03:10 PM.

vCash
    I don't understand the voting in these polls. It says 78 members have read this thread, yet less than 37 have voted. You guys that aren't voting Do realize that nobody will know who you voted for, correct? So place your votes!
    that's the SPS guys that say this place sucks and they won't come over here **
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    What? Who is arguing about what? I'm thinking you may be confused about something. You said "there's nobody worth voting for", yet you didn't nominate anyone....and that "it's a popularity contest", yet the guy in second place is not only not popular he's been banned I think. So I'm not sure we understand your points.

I would say Goat is fairly "popular", if that's what you want to call it....but not Bully. I think "popularity" is only being thought of by you. (And maybe Will James)

My point Cadaver is that this board is dominated by a small number of regular posters compared to the number of readers aka (lurkers). I love reading this board and come here for what I consider insider information from some of the old ex jocks that have connections to the athletic department. Relax you take some responses too seriously.

Banned
    vCash
    My point Cadaver is that this board is dominated by a small number of regular posters compared to the number of readers aka (lurkers). I love reading this board and come here for what I consider insider information from some of the old ex jocks that have connections to the athletic department. Relax you take some responses too seriously.

Banned
    vCash
    Lurkers need to post more imo. Carry some of the weight. If we all logged in and just stared at the threads there wouldn't be any threads. Everybody has a voice on here as long as they are Bulldogs. The more the merrier and the better this board is.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Lurkers need to post more imo. Carry some of the weight. If we all logged in and just stared at the threads there wouldn't be any threads. Everybody has a voice on here as long as they are Bulldogs. The more the merrier and the better this board is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Bingo. Well said.

Part of the reason I wanted to do the Awards was to encourage people to be involved, which would make the board even better. The only "lurkers" I want there to end up being, are the one's wearing bow ties wishing they could post here.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Will/Pioneer isnt really negative, just annoying. If I had him running for an award, it would be "The Politician" for only posting half the pertinent information for the topic at hand.

vCash
    Latenight bump

vCash
    Voting has ended