Thread: No lose situation tomorrow....

vCash

No lose situation tomorrow....

We either win or ULL gets to play OM. We aren't beating OM. ULL will get to host and may beat them. Yes, I hate myself for making this post.

Banned
    vCash
    We can't beat a team that we are 2-2 against already this year? If we can beat this hot hitting ULL team tomorrow, we are more than capable of taking 2 of 3 in Oxford. If we can't, then it obviously doesn't matter how we stack up to OM. They still have some work ahead of them as well with Washington and with their history they can't take them for granted even if they are in the driver's seat.

vCash
    Please delete this immediately.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    I just ask that Cohen put the hottest hitters in the lineup tomorrow. Throw all the lefty righty bulllshit out the window and let them just play. To be a great team you have to be able to hit whoever the **** the other team pitches. Id say that starts tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I just ask that Cohen put the hottest hitters in the lineup tomorrow. Throw all the lefty righty bulllshit out the window and let them just play. To be a great team you have to be able to hit whoever the **** the other team pitches. Id say that starts tomorrow.
    When Cohen pulled Armstrong and Henderson mid game, that tells me it's brown and Vick tomorrow. I'm fine with this too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    When Cohen pulled Armstrong and Henderson mid game, that tells me it's brown and Vick tomorrow. I'm fine with this too
    Exactly. the interview in the 5th inning or whatever was akward as john just pulled collins to rest. we had already given up on tonight. Outfielders were replaced soon after with them playing like crap.

vCash
    What did the outfield do to deserve getting pulled? I'm being serious, I missed the first seven innings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    What did the outfield do to deserve getting pulled? I'm being serious, I missed the first seven innings
    DA just a lousy game in general.

DH missed 2 big catches. Both lead to scores

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    3 balls that should have been caught. CT was the only bright spot.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Damn. I'm surprised at Hendu not playing well. Being a senior who's ass has splinters lately seems like he would jump all over the chance to earn his spot again.

Thanks for filling me in guys

Banned
    vCash
    Armstrong had a couple of K's and misplayed a ball down the line that let a runner take 3rd when it should have just been a double. Hendu misjudged a flyball that turned into a double and had a horrible foul pop-up bunt attempt that completely killed our momentum in the 2nd after we got the leadoff man on. CT had a good game; had 3 hits, gunned a runner at the plate, and had a nice diving catch.

vCash
    CT has been solid coming down the stretch. Senior. Sad that our other two senior OF haven't stepped up and played with the same urgency

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    We either win or ULL gets to play OM. We aren't beating OM. ULL will get to host and may beat them. Yes, I hate myself for making this post.
    Damn dude....how bout cheering for the Dawgs a little more than hating (or fearing) the 'federates. #obsession

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Ahh nice, another extremely pessimistic post...gotta love them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully01 View Post
    Ahh nice, another extremely pessimistic post...gotta love them.
    Hope noone is at the bar tonight.