Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If our team had HALF on ULL's 'want-to/balls/grit/edge/eye of tiger/etc......

Banned
    vCash
    I was talking about the whole season there, dipshit. and in that case, we'd be hosting and wouldn't have to deal with this bunch. at least not in a regional.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Until we get a hitting instructor who teaches our batters to make contact out in front of the plate, we will not go very far. It's simple if you watch ULL hitters vs ours and you all see the difference. They make contact out front of plate and for break/roll over their hands. That's the difference in our singles hitters and their extra base hitters.
    Yeah we didn't get far with the same damn guys teaching hitting. Sock it up little league coach

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Until we get a hitting instructor who teaches our batters to make contact out in front of the plate, we will not go very far. It's simple if you watch ULL hitters vs ours and you all see the difference. They make contact out front of plate and for break/roll over their hands. That's the difference in our singles hitters and their extra base hitters.
    ^^THIS is the type of posts that really should be pissing everyone off. Nothing factual at all, and is ripping our coach.

vCash
    I disagree. We hit well early tonight when we were still in this game. Our pitching had a rare let down tonight...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Yeah we didn't get far with the same damn guys teaching hitting. Sock it up little league coach
    1. Renfroe
    2. Frazier

Banned
    vCash
    Seriously. Just stop, you look ridiculous. Your internet ego writes checks your JUCO catchin' ass can't cash. Just go to bed.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Holder View Post
    I was talking about the whole season there, dipshit. and in that case, we'd be hosting and wouldn't have to deal with this bunch. at least not in a regional.
    Does our approach at the plate not promote less aggression and grit?

vCash
    Seriously. Just stop, you look ridiculous. Your internet ego writes checks your JUCO catchin' ass can't cash. Just go to bed.
    Yep. 8 hits thru 3. Terrible hitting!!1!11

Take your meds, dumb ass.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer Dawg View Post
    1. Renfroe
    2. Frazier
    I said teaching hitting Will not hitters we had. They were as good as they were last year as seniors in high school?

Banned
    vCash
    I said teaching hitting Will not hitters we had. They were as good as they were last year as seniors in high school?
    They did opposite of what we "teach"

vCash
    ^^^ This shit here ... funny.

I needed a laugh before I go to bed.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    They did opposite of what we "teach"
    Never played the game...

Banned
    vCash
    Never played the game...
    I'll try not to own you too much because you might ban me*

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I'll try not to own you too much because you might ban me*
    Have at it. If you're just wrong which you probably will be you can stay and look stupid. I don't care.

Banned
    vCash
    We need to be AGGRESSIVE, play with GRIT, ATTACK the game, play with an EDGE

We look for walks, HBP, teach slap single swings...

Notice the difference. Teams like ULL and Ole Miss have shown that the "power is impossible so play for singles" is bullshit. New balls make that even more so. Hump, Garner, Swinarski, Collins, etc. need to be unleashed not handcuffed. That Flair, Hump, and Garner never played is telling. Luckily Cohen SEEMS to be seeing this. We need to lead the league in away game HR's going forward.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Has Hump, Garner, or Collins take a single swing this year that was slap? They damn sure took some hacks and Hump and Garner looked overmatched at times. Like Freshamn should. Collins has developed and possibly is more talented than those 2. And how could you possibly put Swinarski in there as being unleashed? He's redshirted.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    We need to be AGGRESSIVE, play with GRIT, ATTACK the game, play with an EDGE

We look for walks, HBP, teach slap single swings...

Notice the difference. Teams like ULL and Ole Miss have shown that the "power is impossible so play for singles" is bullshit. New balls make that even more so. Hump, Garner, Swinarski, Collins, etc. need to be unleashed not handcuffed. That Flair, Hump, and Garner never played is telling. Luckily Cohen SEEMS to be seeing this. We need to lead the league in away game HR's going forward.
    Every team in America tries to do this. I agree with you here.

Banned
    vCash
    Has Hump, Garner, or Collins take a single swing this year that was slap? They damn sure took some hacks and Hump and Garner looked overmatched at times. Like Freshamn should. Collins has developed and possibly is more talented than those 2. And how could you possibly put Swinarski in there as being unleashed? He's redshirted.
    Going forward........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

And as I said, Cohen SEEMS to be getting this

Banned
    vCash
    Every team in America tries to do this.
    We dont. We look for HBP and slap singles

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Well then ****ing dazzle me with something instead of the obvious