Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Leaked Sorority Email

vCash
    Maybe this girl graduating has something to do with Golson leaving. She's probably enrolling in grad school at Auburn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I have an uncle who is older now but he used to say he looked for two qualities in a women. 1. She can cook tomato gravy. 2. She will take it up the butt every once in a while.
    ED remembers.

vCash
    Look, I party as hard as anyone. I have enjoyed the company of this type of woman many a times. However, reading this is sad. It really is.

Girls like that are the worst. It is very typical ole miss but msu has some as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ennis Del Mar View Post
    msu has some as well.
    It was really embarrassing to watch Jemmye slut around on cable television wearing her maroon and white.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    My well connected source on such matters says that it is dear Ole Miss or Texas State-San Marcos. Those are the only two possibilities.

http://www.toursanmarcos.com/attract...wn-square.html

She's an Ole Miss girl and thinks its Ole Miss as well based on what she is hearing.

UPDATE: The original author of the post on TSM has confirmed that it came from The South. See comments.

http://totalsororitymove.com/new-der...sy-with-ellen/

Is Texas State-San Marcos really the South?

Excellent research lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ennis Del Mar View Post
    It is very typical ole miss but msu has some as well.
    I sure as hell hope no one is out there trying to say "This could never happen at the honorable [Insert Name of Institution Here]."

Girls like this are all over the place. Hell, I bet even Blue Mountain College has some. They probably aren't all busy writing emails like this to their sorority chapter, but they are out there.

The author of that email isn't the only girl that enjoys giving head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    It was really embarrassing to watch Jemmye slut around on cable television wearing her maroon and white.
    Jemmye is trash. These girls are upper middle class sorority girls from dallas or atlanta that drive range rovers and have double first names.
    Tremendous difference.

vCash
    sad

vCash
    If anyone finds out the identity of the author, just please point her in my direction. Thanks
    my cowbell is louder than yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SignalToNoise View Post
    I sure as hell hope no one is out there trying to say "This could never happen at the honorable [Insert Name of Institution Here]."

Girls like this are all over the place. Hell, I bet even Blue Mountain College has some. They probably aren't all busy writing emails like this to their sorority chapter, but they are out there.

The author of that email isn't the only girl that enjoys giving head.
    Girls like this are everywhere, but not every college has a sorority where sending an email like this would be anything other than an invitation to get kicked out, unless it was just a huge joke.

I would say while I was at State, I'd be pretty confident that an email like this would not be sent out at all but two of the sororities (I don't have any reason to think the other two would be different; I just didn't know enough people in them to have a reasonable guess). Even the girls just like the email writer were very intent on hiding that they were like that for practical reasons, even if they weren't actually ashamed of it.