Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Game 1: vs Arky

vCash
    Parker is so scared to pull a pitcher. It's getting old blowing these games. Stop trying to save pitching and get a damn win!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Parker is so scared to pull a pitcher. It's getting old blowing these games. Stop trying to save pitching and get a damn win!
    The only pitch a relief guy once a weekend bullshit needs to stop too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I 100% would have bunted with Chester
    W a force at the plate?? Tell me you don't know baseball wo saying you don't know baseball. Crazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    This team is overachieving. We lost SP1 and play Chance in LF. Name a worse LF'er than Chance in the last 20?
    That take isn't even close. You might not like him but we've had way way way worse. Hell rhe 2013 national championship runner up had worse. Way worse

vCash
    Every single team in America has pitching injuries
    How many SEC teams are without SP1 beside us?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Look, I'm not going to let tonight get to me. I wasn't expecting to win, but we had the perfect opportunity to do so. It is frustrating that it happened again to our team, but we showed that we can compete with anybody in the country. It was the correct call to bring in Hardin in the 8th because he has been deemed our closer over the past month and a half or so. Who else would you have trusted in that regard with just a 1 run lead? I am more pissed off at Jordan than anybody else on this team because he his is own worst enemy right now. I don't know what it will take to break him out of this "dick in the ass" slump, but something needs to be done. He is a leader on this team and he cannot repeatedly keep doing what he has with runners on.

I don't expect to win tomorrow either, but who knows stranger things have happened

vCash
    Ole Miss. not sure on others. Also, no one had Dohm pegged as our SP1. Not you for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    W a force at the plate?? Tell me you don't know baseball wo saying you don't know baseball. Crazy.
    It's a pretty successful play at the mlb level. Have to think it would be more successful at the college level. Have to consider who's at bat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Look, I'm not going to let tonight get to me. I wasn't expecting to win, but we had the perfect opportunity to do so. It is frustrating that it happened again to our team, but we showed that we can compete with anybody in the country. It was the correct call to bring in Hardin in the 8th because he has been deemed our closer over the past month and a half or so. Who else would you have trusted in that regard with just a 1 run lead? I am more pissed off at Jordan than anybody else on this team because he his is own worst enemy right now. I don't know what it will take to break him out of this "dick in the ass" slump, but something needs to be done. He is a leader on this team and he cannot repeatedly keep doing what he has with runners on.

I don't expect to win tomorrow either, but who knows stranger things have happened
    Tyler Davis should have pitched the 8th.

vCash
    Ole Miss. not sure on others. Also, no one had Dohm pegged as our SP1. Not you for sure.
    The reality is coming out of OOC play Dohm had the best ERA of our three starters- Stephen and Loo. I don't know that it would have ended up that way but he would without question be in the rotation.

vCash
    nm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    With Hines on 3rd??
    With K?hler and Chester at the plate. How did that turn out. A bunt would at least put pressure on the defense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    A team built by Lemonis.
    So no excuses.
    He is not making excuses. He is saying we are overachieving, which we are. We lost our supposed ace 3 weeks into the season and he has pitched 12 pitches since. Chance is great at the plate, but he is correct that he is weak in the field. Add that in to Kohler sucking for the first 3 months, Hines sucking for the better part of two months, and DJ sucking for the last month and it honestly is a miracle we are in the position we are in.

Banned
    vCash
    Lemo the miracle is still clinging and training on the job. can't get any better than this*****

vCash
    A- and how is Mississippi sitting as we approach the NCAA Tourney?

B) Whether he was pegged or not- he was our Friday guy that was throwing extremely well when he went down.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    It's a pretty successful play at the mlb level. Have to think it would be more successful at the college level. Have to consider who's at bat.
    MLB teams do not squeeze anymore. Since the pitchers quit hitting they rarely bunt at all period much less with the bases loaded.