Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
Cerantola was 97-98 mph. Today Holcombe was 92-93.

If Parker invests in development in a controlled manner, I guess it's alright. I seems Ligon is fried, Simmons is done, and now Holcombe looks unwell.

Good to get these wins, but pitching depth looks challenging, that's probably Parker's motivation to rehabilitate Holcombe
Ligon is basically in the same boat as Holcombe. He started out Ok against USM actually but then the wild pitch and home run rattled him. I'm guessing we see Bradley Loftin pitch some midweek if not Sunday. I'm curious to see how he does.

One thing about our staff is Tyson Hardin has gotten better and Tyler Davis has pitched much better. We need to get Cam Schuelke going again.

The way I see it right now- we have a pretty good bullpen and a solid starting rotation but no one that is really elite that starts for us. Loo may be our best starter. But we're going to start him on Sunday's so that we can get scouting reports on hitters and things like that to maximize his uniqueness. It could cause us to steal some Sunday's from some SEC teams.