Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
The first three weekends will give us an idea of what will likely happen to Lemonis but unless it's we're 0-9 and getting run ruled almost every game I kind of doubt the powers that be would make any final decisions until after the season.

One thing that I think will give us an advantage and save our season is Loo pitching on Sunday. I would suspect that he is better than most SEC teams Sunday guy. That said our Friday and Saturday guy is probably middle of the pack or in the second half of the SEC. We do have a good bullpen and we appear to have a pitching coach that is much better at managing it than Foxhall.

So, my point is this- we might win 2-3 Friday night games, 4-5 Saturday games and then win something like 7 Sunday games. If that plays out that would be 13 SEC wins. (2+4+7) That will probably get us in the regionals. So then the elephant in the room is would that be good enough to keep Lemonis? If you are asking me- I would say no. I'm assuming that our resume would get us a 3 seed and that we don't advance beyond the regionals. I don't make those decisions though. But watching the team play I think this scenario is what we're likely looking at this year.
I wouldn’t fire him, personally , if we make a regional