Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DC is coaching this weekend, I think?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Who does Collins coach for now?
    I?m sorry, this is just dumb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Maybe we're waiting on Ron English. That Louisville D is salty.
    I was about to type this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    I?m sorry, this is just dumb.
    Is it? Because according to you he can get a job- but yet he doesn't have one. And hasn't in well over a year in a half. And hasn't even been a real candidate for a job either as a DC as far as I can recall.

What's dumb to me would be assuming a guy that was a DC over seven years ago that was a complete failure at his head coaching job with his side of the ball failing miserably for four years in a row would somehow remember how to be an awesome DC all of a sudden.

Then I'm talking to fans who thought that Kevin Barbay's offense would be better than Leach's and that our offensive linemen would pick up the blocking because "that's what they did in high school."

So this whole thread doesn't surprise me at all.

vCash
    Is it? Because according to you he can get a job- but yet he doesn't have one. And hasn't in well over a year in a half. And hasn't even been a real candidate for a job either as a DC as far as I can recall.

What's dumb to me would be assuming a guy that was a DC over seven years ago that was a complete failure at his head coaching job with his side of the ball failing miserably for four years in a row would somehow remember how to be an awesome DC all of a sudden.

Then I'm talking to fans who thought that Kevin Barbay's offense would be better than Leach's and that our offensive linemen would pick up the blocking because "that's what they did in high school."

So this whole thread doesn't surprise me at all.
    The dude got an $11 million buyout. You know good and well that is why he decided not to go straight back in and that he could absolutely get a DC job right now.

vCash
    The dude got an $11 million buyout. You know good and well that is why he decided not to go straight back in and that he could absolutely get a DC job right now.
    Bullshit. Coaches get big buyouts all the time and go back into it and even reduce their buyouts because they just love the game a lot of times. If he was wanted it would be like Syracuse interviewing Dan Mullen this offseason.

No one wants him because lately he hasn't been good. If anything he probably needs to do what Shannon did and get a job and rebuild his career.

vCash
    Bullshit. Coaches get big buyouts all the time and go back into it and even reduce their buyouts because they just love the game a lot of times. If he was wanted it would be like Syracuse interviewing Dan Mullen this offseason.

No one wants him because lately he hasn't been good. If anything he probably needs to do what Shannon did and get a job and rebuild his career.
    So could Mullen coach right now if he wanted to? He did not coach this year, so my assumption is that no school in the entire country would hire him.

vCash
    So could Mullen coach right now if he wanted to? He did not coach this year, so my assumption is that no school in the entire country would hire him.
    Apparently not since he interviewed for the Syracuse job and didn't get it and he wasn't a candidate for our job.

I'm sure he could get a job at a MAC school or a G5 school if he wanted. But he's not going to because it's beneath him in his opinion.

vCash
    Apparently not since he interviewed for the Syracuse job and didn't get it and he wasn't a candidate for our job.

I'm sure he could get a job at a MAC school or a G5 school if he wanted. But he's not going to because it's beneath him in his opinion.
    How do you know he interviewed for that gig? Some of you people will always believe anything if it fits you view. What a gullible bunch.

vCash
    👀👀👀

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    👀👀👀
    Translation please?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    👀👀👀
    Ok so when's the name going to start leaking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawggoneit View Post
    Ok so when's the name going to start leaking.
    Could leak today and announcement tomorrow