Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Hits Transfer Portal

vCash
    Thanks for the memories Will.

vCash
    If he transfers to an Air Raid school, he probably finishes #3 on the all time passing yards list, maybe #2.

vCash
    Last edited by Charlie_Sheen420; 11-24-2023 at 10:43 AM.

vCash
    If he has even decent receivers, he will shred at W KY…

vCash
    Thanks for everything Will. You hold the schools all time passing record which will most likely stand for a long, long time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    If he has even decent receivers, he will shred at W KY…
    I agree. It's gonna be funny listening to the media going on and on about how he should be a heisman contender when WK starts out 8-0 and he's shredding those defenses. Lol

vCash
    Good kid. Really needs to be in an AR system because he?s below average outside of that. Or he needs a couple years of coaching for a spread system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Agreed. Well said.

And some other posters on this thread should be ashamed of some of the things they are saying.

And keep in mind, I know for a fact some recruits/current players/their families read this board.
    You know what i say if you can't take the heat get out of the 17ing kitchen. For any recruit if you dont or cant play at a high level go to southern ms. i am tired of coddling these players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Agreed. Well said.

And some other posters on this thread should be ashamed of some of the things they are saying.

And keep in mind, I know for a fact some recruits/current players/their families read this board.
    That's why I don't post very much on this board. Too many kooks. Rogers played his butt off for us, and we should be grateful that he came to State. I'm sure he would have done much better this year if Arnett would have kept the Air Raid and hadn't brought in a guy to install an offense that Rogers wasn't suited for.

vCash
    But, But, But, who will be QB1 for the Bowl Game? 😳😳😳

Banned
    vCash
    He should transfer to Israel. They're running a pretty good air raid over there. Though idk how they feel about only 1-3 against Rebels.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    You know what i say if you can't take the heat get out of the 17ing kitchen. For any recruit if you dont or cant play at a high level go to southern ms. i am tired of coddling these players.
    It's fine to critique. Will is not above that. Nobody is.

vCash
    He is not in it as of now

vCash
    Gotta admit, Will was absolutely screwed by this staff. He has his limitations, but that kid can run an air raid offense. The fact that these coaches installed a ground and pound offense with the requirement of a running QB is and was coaching malpractice.

I hope he goes to Western Kentucky and throws for 5000 yards next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    He is not in it as of now
    Ahhhhhhh....