Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
So are you suggesting users of the board donate through elitedawgs instead of directly to BI? I know both is possible, but I can't do both really as I don't have much money. Right now I go through BI directly.

I honestly don't care about any perks. I just want me and everyone to do what they can to help our football, men's basketball, and baseball teams.

edited: one possible fun thing would be to make vCash be comparable to your donations. Lock it down where it can't be as taken advantage by ridiculous bets and such. Maybe still be able to use it for betting and other things, but you'd have to lock down the freebies.
I don?t know how it?ll end up but my interpretation is no you don?t do both. You just donate to ED which 100% goes to BI. So it?s really all in the same. The only difference is if you donated x amount of dollars to ED you get a private forum or some other perk here where if you donated that same x amount directly to BI you don?t get the private forum or whatever.

I do $x amount a month a month so would just cancel it directly with BI and do it here instead since it all directly goes to BI anyway