Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keep seeing people say they want Gus Malzahn bc he would "fit"...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msugolf View Post
    There is going to be a transition regardless because this staff will not be here. And yes, the days of ground based offenses are gone. If you want to do better than 7-5 then you better be throwing it. Recruits dont want to play for teams that want to RTGDF
    Passing is important but it doesn't have to be AR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I think he would want some get back. And some
    Money
    Isn't Auburn still paying him? His new deal is $4 MIL per until 2026 then it's $5.5 MIL for them and 2027.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Passing is important but it doesn't have to be AR
    Thats why I said ?modified? in the previous post. Most all offenses, nfl and college, use air raid concepts. Theyre not air raid either

vCash
    Thats why I said ?modified? in the previous post. Most all offenses, nfl and college, use air raid concepts. Theyre not air raid either
    You have to realize, they would rather have a service academy offense than what USC runs.

vCash
    That's different. Modified or modern AR is still AR at its base. A offense that incorporates AR concepts isn't really modified AR. I get where you going that though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    You have to realize, they would rather have a service academy offense than what USC runs.
    Another lie by KB

Banned
    vCash
    I’d take malzahn or Petrino right now. Without question

vCash
    Pitman is 2-4 with 4 straight losses and a butt whipping coming up in 2 weeks. The Hogs will be calling for Petrino to come home!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    He is by far one of the best that we could get.

He won at auburn. Won big at times. Ask auburn if they regret firing him. They havent sniffed anything since
    No 17n kidding!!!!

We (fans on here) act like we deserve Urban Meyer or some shit. We sound like OM.

We have our version of Matt Luke without the university tie.

Gus would be a home run. The dude won an NC for Auburn and then the boosters undermined him when the greatest coach of all time beat them some. Then they sucked. Now they resorted to a guy who went all in and won but is the biggest wolf in sheep?s clothing living in the continental USA.