Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Holy smokes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Are you saying what "this roster" should be able to beat or what "the team we've seen so far" should beat? For example, the roster is quite capable of beating OM, but this team that played these last 2 weeks would get beat 52-10
    This roster, plus a complete change in coaching style. (Direction) This team isn't beating any SEC opponent the way they've played so far. But those teams I mentioned are very beatable this year. Can this coaching staff find their way and take advantage? I doubt it, but it's possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Are you saying what "this roster" should be able to beat or what "the team we've seen so far" should beat? For example, the roster is quite capable of beating OM, but this team that played these last 2 weeks would get beat 52-10
    My sentiments as well. We are more than capable of competing in the west however not with the product that's been put on the field the last several weeks and there doesn't seem to be any indication it's going to get better. Unless some drastic changes are made I think we're underdogs in every game left on the schedule aside from Southern Miss and rightly so.

Edit: Forgot we had Western Michigan on the schedule.
    Last edited by Matt3467; 09-22-2023 at 08:06 AM.