Thread: Can Will Rogers transfer to Millsaps? They need him.

vCash

Can Will Rogers transfer to Millsaps? They need him.

Right now I'm dangerous and will cancel tonight's plans because of it. What kind of nails through testicles reality is our football program? Where is Arnett's temporal lobe? What was the deal made to keep Will Rogers and **** up everyone's job security?

vCash

Yes, he can transfer........

Bad news for him is that he wouldn't start......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    I dispise stupid posts. You can't transfer during a year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I dispise stupid posts. You can't transfer during a year.
    I was wondering if they could make an exception in this case.

vCash
    I’ve never seen a QB so afraid of contact. Everything has to be perfect for him to succeed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries View Post
    I’ve never seen a QB so afraid of contact. Everything has to be perfect for him to succeed
    Where have you been the last 3 years????
    We have been b!tching about it since then

Ugh. The egg bowl last year????

vCash
    Millsaps don't have the $$$. Saban and Kirby going to be in a bidding war for Will after the season. Probably be around $1.5 mill laid out to Will to lead Bama or Gawga to Natty next year. Then off to San Fran to erase the memories of Joe Montana.