Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Untelevised 11AM game time: Someone should be fired!

vCash
    It's only on the streaming app. There is no scheduling conflict

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnodawg View Post
    Are you under the impression Mississippi State sets the time of all our games? Like what is your thought process here

vCash
    We dont have a say on game time anymore. SEC office sets it with TV execs
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    It's not on TV (meaning broadcast network). Why are TV execs dictating anything at that point. Our AD should be able to make a phone call and fix that.

vCash
    It's not on TV (meaning broadcast network). Why are TV execs dictating anything at that point. Our AD should be able to make a phone call and fix that.
    Lol. Theres no way this isnt just trolling now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    Lol. Theres no way this isnt just trolling now.
    He's high on hypnotics getting ready for the holidays. Just roll with it

vCash
    I cannot fathom how the decision was made to have an 11:00 a.m. game time if it wasn't for television purposes.
    Um. We don't pick the times dude...

vCash
    Sec network + and espn +. They decide. They have the rights. Clue in dude.

vCash
    Explain it to him by monetary terms. Maybe that will give him a better understand.

I believe the sparse crowd has multiple explanations. Fan base is burned out that we are not competitive against good teams so they don?t care to show up for an FCS opponent for an 11 AM game in 40 degree temps, under overcast skies to watch 5 yard passes to stationary receivers. They have probably also figured out we don?t have a better QB on the bench so this offense with Will bores them.

vCash
    When you get out of your 2008 time warp come back to us. God it's mind numbing how ignorant and thick headed some of you are. I can only imagine what your personal life is like.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Never go full retard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    When you get out of your 2008 time warp come back to us. God it's mind numbing how ignorant and thick headed some of you are. I can only imagine what your personal life is like.
    Outta rep for you...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    Nobody cares about this game. Are you under the impression the executives who finalize the TV schedules care about MSU/FCS school? I dont see what you are trying to get at here
    Son, 5 friends, and I went to the game. Might have been 10 to 15k there. Pitiful and a very poor game day experience. If are going to continue to play this type game, it should be against Valley or Alcorn and keep the $ in state. You notice I I left out playing Jackson State right now.**** aTm played UMass and their stadium attendance looked worse than us.

vCash
    We shouldn’t even be playing a team like this. I hope when we go to a 9 game SEC schedule it gets rid of this cupcake game at the end of the year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Explain it to him by monetary terms. Maybe that will give him a better understand.

I believe the sparse crowd has multiple explanations. Fan base is burned out that we are not competitive against good teams so they don?t care to show up for an FCS opponent for an 11 AM game in 40 degree temps, under overcast skies to watch 5 yard passes to stationary receivers. They have probably also figured out we don?t have a better QB on the bench so this offense with Will bores them.
    We were there, but your reasons are probably true.