Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
The problem is if a doctor is not treating people that are already in bad shape when they get COVID, the mortality rate is so low it's really hard for a single doctor to tell what works and what doesn't. If you're a general practitioner and not treating people that have not already been filtered by "sick enough to need a hospital admission", you shouldn't be seeing many fatalities and odds are decent you won't lose any patients that are reasonably healthy and young.

And just FYI, I haven't check on this, but I was told that all the studies showing invermectin works are from places where parasitic worms are prevalent. And the studies that show no effect are from places that parasitic worms are not as prevalent. So it appears plausible that invermectin "works" against COVID by treating/eliminating comorbidities, not by treating COVID or its symptoms.

That's the huge failure of our federal and state governments. The one thing they were in a great position to do was aggregate information, but they didn't do a good job of that and even if they had, they wouldn't have communicated it objectively.
Don't bring a reasonable argument into this. **You know as well as I do, family doctors are the epicenter of treating advanced illnesses on the brink of death. The government is aggregating information, the issue is information is coming in a million forms, in non-controlled studies being bombarded with crap like the OP's post. Less than zero evidence gathered in a scientific manner.