Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
The government has been requiring vaccinations for decades. Same thing with quarantines and other public health measures designed to limit out breaks of deadly diseases. Virtually everyone on this board was required to be vaccinated for about a dozen diseases prior to starting kindergarten. I guess we should just go back to letting mumps, measles, polio, diphtheria, etc. run wild. Let's do away with health and safety inspections at restaurants and grocery stores so I can enjoy my e coli the way God intended. I'm also going to request that our county government eliminate Mosquito Control so I can get yellow fever or West Nile Virus and watch 10% of the population of the city I live in die like they did in 1876. I'll also petition for a name change to our local Quarantine Island - because it offends me that in the 1800s and early 1900s, crews from all foreign ships were forced, FORCED I tell you, to be quarantined to keep disease low in our port city. Disease, plague and pestilence for all!!!!
And Chicken Pox. Still remember having that. Scratching and itching.