Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Leach, you stubborn SOB...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I have no issues with Will. He's the least of our problems.
    Pick a scheme and pick a coach then add in all the BS Leach has had to deal with and tell me what you think the record would be vs an all SEC schedule. Do not forget culture change and 7 total OL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    What does retooling mean when you have a culture problem?

And BTW, we all acknowledged we had a culture problem last year.

What would you have done without a Spring?
    They didnt have an official Spring- but the guys were working out and working hard. They were getting outside running routes and catching balls. You drug test and set the tone. Nobody is against any of that. I dont mind us losing the guys we have so far because they couldnt pass a piss test. But these are top athletes and have worked hard before. Just seems like its more to it than that
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    They didnt have an official Spring- but the guys were working out and working hard. They were getting outside running routes and catching balls. You drug test and set the tone. Nobody is against any of that. I dont mind us losing the guys we have so far because they couldnt pass a piss test. But these are top athletes and have worked hard before. Just seems like its more to it than that
    Maybe, I think once the culture piece is established, you'll see the coaches pull back.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    The OL wasn't able to do real work though, and that's been one of our biggest problem areas. I have to think a spring would have helped settle some things there. Or at least have us more insight into what we couldn't do.

Again, one of our issues. Obviously not the only one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    The OL wasn't able to do real work though, and that's been one of our biggest problem areas. I have to think a spring would have helped settle some things there. Or at least have us more insight into what we couldn't do.

Again, one of our issues. Obviously not the only one.
    The OL lifted weights and did others things just like everybody else. The OL has been zone blocking and pass blocking long before Leach got here. Mullen used wider splits at times just as Leach does. You guys acting like Leach is trying to teach these guys Chinese mathematics is hilarious. SEC defenses are what is causing the problems to this system. The closing speed and lack of being able to break tackles is what is choking this offense out. When a team just has to play pass and adjust to a couple of runs it makes it easier to defend.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    The issue at hand is that there are no signs of improvement after Moorhead. When other coaches take over after a coach being fired you want to look for signs. With Mullen in 2009 it was obvious that we had the best team since 2000. Kiffin is improving Ole Miss. Pittman is improving Arkansas. Drinkwitz is improving Missouri. It?s not always in W-L column that the improvement happens. My concern is that we are even worse and getting worse each game while others are improving.