Look guys, nothing is going to change until we start donating and generating revenue with the big boys.

We are out spent by everyone else in our conference on the recruiting trail and in general and most teams are outspending us by a wide margin

We are out spent when it comes to hiring analysts to help with film and gameplans

We are out raised by everyone in the conference not named Vanderbilt and Vanderbilt may but their info is private since it is a private institution.

We have a champagne taste on a beer budget. We are near dead last in donations in not just the SEC but a large swath of the power 5 teams.

Now, money doesn't always equal success and there are diminishing returns once you are spending a certain amount and bringing in a certain amount but we aren't anywhere near there yet.

We caught lightening in a bottle with Dan. He is a heck of a head coach regardless of what anyone on here may think. What he did here is out of the ordinary again, regardless of what anyone else thinks or expects that is an undisputed fact backed up by 100 years of football.

We should have done everything we could to keep him as you don't let winners go in anything. Instead we threatened to fire him after 2016 and the fanbase started raising expectations which is good but they should also be tempered. You have to see the forest instead of the trees and most of our fanbase is looking at individual trees.

We are in a small state with Bama, Auburn, and LSU on all sides along with OM. We aren't this fairy tale that is set up perfect for success. It takes a hard nosed disciplined coach that will bust his a** on the recruiting trail and coach them up hard to win here. JOMO didn't fit that bill in terms of being hard nosed. I think Leach does and that is the most important quality IMO in a coach here. Discipline in all phases. I don't care what system he runs.

I ultimately think Leach will find a way to win here and am not ready to give up on him yet. A lot of yall really need to dig into the monetary numbers a little more and see just how behind we are in spending on the recruiting trail and with analysts/facilities. I think it will open some eyes as to the hill there to climb.

About the only advantage we have is the fact that we are in the SEC and receive SEC money.

By spending standards we should be in the bottom 1/4th of the conference every single year and really in the bottom 2-3.

Our expectations currently IMO should be 6-9 wins every season and every 4th or 5th season a shot at 10+, if the chips fall right and we win the West that is just icing on the top. Now, if we can consistently do that over say 10-15 years then we will slowly work our way up the ladder.