Thread: MSU Jet was in Union City TN today............

vCash

MSU Jet was in Union City TN today............

Recruiting a soph. QB from Martin Westview HS. They also have a really good kicker that most schools are looking at. Maybe looking at him also.
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

vCash
    Yeah he was there checking on Ty Simpson. Big-time QB in the 2022 class. Dad played here (I believe?) & hopefully that plus Leach gives us an advantage. But odds are he won’t be the only big-time QB we go after and get return interest from in the future. Exciting times!
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Hopefully we're on enough highly rated QBs that it creates a market where guys are honored to be offered by Leach
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    Yeah he was there checking on Ty Simpson. Big-time QB in the 2022 class. Dad played here (I believe?)
    I'll bet you a dollar that Ty isn't Barrin's son.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    I'll bet you a dollar that Ty isn't Barrin's son.

Jason Simpson, from South Jones. Was here before transferring to USM his last year for baseball. I think his dad was in administration at Hattiesburg High at one time too.
    LSU was leading the way back in the summer. We'll see ...

Banned
    vCash
    Leach has a plan and he's foaming at the bit. He knows this will be his best (and hopefully last) gig.

vCash
    Dad was on Football Team at MSU and played baseball at Mississippi Southern.... he is currently the head football coach at UT-Martin .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Leach has a plan and he's foaming at the bit. He knows this will be his best (and hopefully last) gig.
    I think he's got a chance to win big man.

He's got people he trusts around him & he knows what he's doing.

He's just got to have some early success with offense & I think the QB & WR croots will come. Match that with what MSU already naturally recruits, & we've got a chance to be a top 15 team consistently under Leach.

I think Leach's personality is built for this job. He wouldn't fit at a buttoned up blue blood, but he can win at MSU & be himself. I'd love to get 10-12 years out of him.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I think he's got a chance to win big man.

He's got people he trusts around him & he knows what he's doing.

He's just got to have some early success with offense & I think the QB & WR croots will come. Match that with what MSU already naturally recruits, & we've got a chance to be a top 15 team consistently under Leach.

I think Leach's personality is built for this job. He wouldn't fit at a buttoned up blue blood, but he can win at MSU & be himself. I'd love to get 10-12 years out of him.
    Every so often Gun ... you post something that actually makes good sense ****

vCash
    Well that was fast bc he was in Jackson at 630 tonight and is staying the night here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Every so often Gun ... you post something that actually makes good sense ****
    Volume shooter.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Well that was fast bc he was in Jackson at 630 tonight and is staying the night here
    Did you see the word jet and today in the OP?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Did you see the word jet and today in the OP?
    Oh for sure. Wasn't doubting OP. Just meant quick trip. Memphis Sunday, union city Monday, Jackson by Monday evening. I need one of those jets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Volume shooter.
    LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Dad was on Football Team at MSU and played baseball at Mississippi Southern.... he is currently the head football coach at UT-Martin .
    When Leach wins an Egg Bowl with him Leach can brag he stole the QB from UT-Martin**