Thread: KT Rumor

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    We'll see on August 31st
    hahaha
    No Signature

vCash
    I don't believe he was going to be the starter anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Let me add a little teaser. There is plenty of info to release about recent athletes, once their professional careers are over. Key items surrounding the investigation of the Klansharts that will help everything make sense as to why things ended up the way they did. If this site is around then, it will be made known.
    Why wait til their professional careers are over? What does their professional career have to do with their college career?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    Now I could see them suspending him for a different game since the opener is close to home for him - so in a way everyone could be right
    Very plausible if not very likely. Stevens is going to start. So, KT could very well be "suspended" for any of the eleven remaining games. It also is a way for MSU to make people starting and sharing rumors look less credible which in some ways protects the football program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    Steve refutes the rumor that KT is suspended for the ULL game. All you folks with sources standing by your info? Time to walk it back or double down.
    I quit listening to Steve. I just want the information succinctly; he has began to preach too much about how you should feel about everything while droning on and on. I think he considers himself to be saying some really profound and deep, things. He's "woke" as the kids say.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    I quit listening to Steve. I just want the information succinctly; he has began to preach too much about how you should feel about everything while droning on and on. I think he considers himself to be saying some really profound and deep, things. He's "woke" as the kids say.
    He is pretty hard to listen to....

Banned
    vCash
    You managed to listen to the Boneyard without turning it off? It?s an hour of podcast with 20 minutes of content and 40 of preaching and rabbit chasing.

Literally, the only half-way decent pod we have anymore is T&L.

vCash
    I stopped listening to The Boneyard too. I don't really care to listen to him talk for 30 minutes about "a certain segment of the fan base" that doesn't think like he does. He's gotten really condescending and off- putting. There's 20 minutes of content, 30 minutes of preaching, and the rest is talking about restaurant quality hamburgers.

vCash
    Where do yall find our podcasts now? When Bulldog Sports Radio quit I lost em

vCash
    They are on iTunes. Just go to the podcasts icon.