Thread: MSU at Ole Miss GA baseball tickets available...(link)

vCash

MSU at Ole Miss GA baseball tickets available...(link)

Some were wondering if OM was going to shut out MSU fans from the baseball games at OM. GA tickets are for left field outfield. I believe it's a tiered berm there.

Here's a link to buy them online, $15 each: https://ev8.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...ller=&appCode=

vCash
    How do teams go about shutting out opposing teams fans from attending games?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    How do teams go about shutting out opposing teams fans from attending games?
    They could restrict the rest of the tickets to OM booster club people. There's probably not 1,000 left. Maybe less than 500.

vCash
    They have already been talking on their message boards about not selling any spare tickets to MSU fans.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    I had a good friend and OM fan that gave me two to Friday night. I’ll Wear the MS baseball hat.

It’s good to know real world people aren’t as shallow as the internet crowd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I had a good friend and OM fan that gave me two to Friday night. I’ll Wear the MS baseball hat.

It’s good to know real world people aren’t as shallow as the internet crowd.
    For real. I can confidently say not one of my friends who pulls for OM would let tickets go to waste before giving or selling them to me because I was a MSU fan simply out of hatred or spite.

I have a full appreciation of the rivalry and it's definitely stepped up a few notches for me in recent years but some of you are beyond crazy with it. And spare me all the accusations of not being a real fan or MSU fans like me being the problem. Get a life if that's where your mind goes when reading this post.

vCash
    Hey it's Um or USM fans that horde tickets from us! We could give a $hit if they come to The Dude, we're probably going to beat them anyway.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Are those with or without a dumpster view?