Thread: 31-13 State

vCash

31-13 State

We could score more but thats the feeling I get.

Given how bad we have been on O on the road this year and the fact that its the Egg might keep it a little closer than it should be but it may be worse.

That said, if we pull a UK game and we worry more about me than we we will lose and if we get cute and try the MoorRaid we will lose.

Hope we learned our lesson and let the guys in our backfield eat and pick our shots downfield

vCash
    38-20.

They'll keep it close for a while, but after we keep running their ass over, they'll fade on defense.

Show up, beat their ass, grab the trophy, go home. Leave everything else out of it. Can't afford to stoop to their level because that's the only way they beat us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post

Given how bad we have been on O on the road this year and the fact that its the Egg might keep it a little closer than it should be but it may be worse.

That said, if we pull a UK game and we worry more about me than we we will lose and if we get cute and try the MoorRaid we will lose.

Hope we learned our lesson and let the guys in our backfield eat and pick our shots downfield
    This is the correct score at the half.

vCash
    I'm going all in, 69-6 Dawgs!

vCash
    The only thing that worries me is that our secondary has let guys get wide open a lot this year. We've been lucky most of the time with overthrows but if they connect on a few early it might give them confidence like 2014.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    The only thing that worries me is that our secondary has let guys get wide open a lot this year. We've been lucky most of the time with overthrows but if they connect on a few early it might give them confidence like 2014.
    Yeah with you. But that's my 2nd worry... If we come with the philosophy to run it down their throat, we good. With their lack of depth on defense we treat them like any team with less talent. Grind them into submission and kill the clock. The less time their offense on the field the better. More time our OL leans on their DL, the bigger the holes get. 38-17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Agree^^^^^^^^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BhamDawg205 View Post
    Yeah with you. But that's my 2nd worry... If we come with the philosophy to run it down their throat, we good. With their lack of depth on defense we treat them like any team with less talent. Grind them into submission and kill the clock. The less time their offense on the field the better. More time our OL leans on their DL, the bigger the holes get. 38-17
    I like it! I feel like the score should be that... but last year, I was super confident that we'd skull 17 them up and down the field, and we know how that ended up. And yes, I know why it happened.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    38-10 Dogs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post

Yep my biggest worry also.