Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quit throwing away our QB depth chart

Banned
    vCash
    Guarantano is a sophomore. He played in 9 games for the Vols last year. This tells me you haven't really watched UT much at all and are just in love with redneck Pruitt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Key is not involved in signaling in plays, nor does he wear a headset.... we dress Rip Kirk because Key has not grasped offense.....
    KT started the first game and looked fine.

Are you saying that Fitz has grasped the offense?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    The fact Key stood on the sidelines and didn?t have a Head set on while the others did was concerning
    Just because he didnt have a headset on doesn't mean Moorhead thinks he has no chance of playing at any point in the future. They just weren't going to play him against LSU. As far as this years team goes, the only thing we know for sure is that the connection between Fitzgerald and Moorhead isnt working. It is hard to bench a guy who leads the sec in all time rushing yards and fought all year to come back from a gruesome ankle injury. If I had to guess Fitzgerald will start against Texas AM but I have to believe he is on a short leash. IF he goes 5-19 and throws 4 interceptions and Moorhead doesn't at least give Keyton a shot then I will have to quit defending Moorhead and jump on the Moorhead is an idiot band wagon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    This a gut feeling?

If Schrader picks up the offense this spring and fall he's the guy. It looks like he has the tools. If he has it between the ears too he's starting as a true freshman.
    Schrader won't be physically ready to play yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Schrader won't be physically ready to play yet.
    I know that. You know that. Does Moorhead know that? Or will it be sink or swim at that point?

I'm telling y'all if this kid gets a grasp of this offense and can throw an accurate ball he's the guy.

vCash
    Before you start praising Mullen just remember "Holloway Up the Middle"

vCash
    I got a feeling Coach Asparagus up in Knoxville beats us by two tds. He'll have the dumpster fire out and looking for wins. This one he'll want b/c IB turned him down for some Yankee genius.
    I think you're probably correct. Right now, I would take Pruitt over our guy that Cohen chose. Pruitt seems to have a lot more passion for the game and he has his team playing very hard. He just doesn't have the talent right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    I think you're probably correct. Right now, I would take Pruitt over our guy that Cohen chose. Pruitt seems to have a lot more passion for the game and he has his team playing very hard. He just doesn't have the talent right now.
    I would never have chosen Pruitt. We had a chance to hire a sitting HC and failed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    I would never have chosen Pruitt. We had a chance to hire a sitting HC and failed
    I'd like to know who was on this Schindler's List of coaches IB had in his back pocket. There was a rumor that he went after former USM HC Todd Monken, with the Falcons now, and he told IB no, he was happy in the NFL.

vCash
    I'd like to know who was on this Schindler's List of coaches IB had in his back pocket. There was a rumor that he went after former USM HC Todd Monken, with the Falcons now, and he told IB no, he was happy in the NFL.
    I was not privy to IB. But we offered Mullen 6MM to stay. I?m sure we could have hired a HC for that. IB went cheap and tried to outsmart everyone.