Look, I took a little time listening and watching Joe's videos on YouTube this evening. A few thoughts.

1st, this guy is smart. His discussions at SEC media days about the way his staff is organizing the fall practice schedule, the post spring playbook review, analyzing the players potential capabilities, etc just gets the point across. We hear Saban's "program" stuff from time to time. I think Moorhead has that mentality. It's not a money ball mentality, but definitely looks like the staff has a specific well thought out plan for success.

2. The staff's recruiting plan seems to be a clear higher level than what we are used to. Mullen obviously got talent to Starkville, but it seems like Moorhead's staff is both more professional and a better plan of attack on every level. The way he talks about fundamentals, best 11 guys performing, etc has to play well with both high school coaches and players that want to both Excel at this level and be showcased in the offense or defense.

3. Watching Matt Wyatt's breakdown on Moorhead's offense at both Penn State and our spring game really highlights that Moorhead has a system that puts great amounts of pressure on the defense. Combine that with Moorhead's video from Fordham and man....I am ready to see this offense get it going. Just the way every play has contingencies and areas of attack, man it's going to be nice not to know we are running a 165 halfback between the tackles on 3 and 8 against bama. The last three years, it seemed like I could call our plays about 80% of the time. Going to be good to showcase our players.

4. This guy is going to win. Moorhead is going to win and get great players. High school coaches are going to love this guy. High school players are going to want to play for this guy. No doubt about it.