I knew Benny Brown had a big game, but good grief, he had an even better game than I thought. He was everywhere. Hell of a job by 42. I did not expect to see him have a game like that this year, if ever. Looks like he could end up being a stud.

Guys, DeRunnya Wilson is a blocking machine. On the Josh Robinson run around the right side where he bounced it outside and dove for the first down...Wilson came back and absolutely demolished one of the Alabama defenders to help Robinson pick up the first down. I really love the way that guy plays.

There was another run by Robinson where he ran up the middle, and Ashton Shumpert blocked one guy, then peeled off and realized Robinson was still running, so he pancaked another guy. It cannot be said enough how much of an impact these Freshmen and RS Freshmen are having when they get on the field.

And finally...I thought Jameon had a mediocre game, but apparently it was the punt return blunders and the drop late in the game that clouded my judgement....he made several big catches for us. One when we were backed up in our own end zone, and several others. There is no telling how bad our offense would be without Jameon Lewis this year. I just don't think he gets enough credit as a WR. Dude has absolutely become our go to guy on offense