I did some research and I think these are some guys I would look at if it were me- I'm confident Joe will do as well or better than me but I needed something to do.

1. James Shibest Virginia Tech- knows the SEC having coached at Ole Miss and Arkansas and the Memphis area having coached at Memphis and Arkansas State. Also has a reputation for being a good recruiter.

2. Larry Porter Auburn- He's Auburn's H-Back/TE coach and recruiting coordinator but he has coached special teams before at North Carolina where they did pretty well. He has been the head coach at Memphis so coaching a unit like ST shouldn't be a problem for him. He's from Jackson and knows Memphis well and is considered a great recruiter. I think he would pair up well with Boniol. Has been mostly a RB coach for most of his career.

3. Luke Paschall Arkansas State- Spent a year at Ole Miss as a grad assistant and his unit was among the best in the country in most categories. A younger coach, but would likely be a solid hire. Also has experience coaching WR's so he may be a great fit with Getsy handling some of the OC duties.

4. Wayne Lineburg- Wake Forest- His units were ranked pretty high this year as well and Joe likes coaches from schools where education is a high priority. Has coached TE/WR/RB so he is pretty versatile and could help out in a number of areas.

5. Anthony Blevins- New York Giants assistant ST coach- former MSU grad assistant under Croom who is from Alabama and has worked his way up the NFL ranks. Has coached CB's as well at UAB.

6. Sam Shade- Browns assistant ST coach- Played at Alabama and was the ST coordinator at Samford before going to Georgia State as CB's coach.