In no way, shape, or form should we have beaten Alabama last year or Georgia this year due to talent....but being outscored 82-6 should keep Mullen up at night if he has any pride. You're a damn "offensive mind" for goodness sakes....and you can't even find a way to get a single TD? Hell, Samford scored on em. That's pathetic & Mullen should be embarrassed that he can't do better on offense in big games than that.

He coaches scared in big games, and you can't do that. I knew when I read the article where he told Fitz that "real women dig the checkdown", we were screwed. You ain't going to checkdown your way to victory against that team in their stadium.

Ole Miss (although they had to cheat to do it), gave the blueprint to upsetting teams like that when they beat Bama....you have to have playmakers at WR that can go up and make a play when you need one. Bottom line, if you can slow our run game down, you can stop our O bc we never have playmakers at WR to make you pay for putting 8+ in the box. Hopefully Heath and Guidry can be those guys, bc Kirby Smart probably laughed his ass off as he told his 5 star corners to lock down Reggie Todd & Jesse Jackson in 1 on 1 coverage.

Again, I didn't expect a win, but to see a damn replay of every time Mullen has ever faced Bama or Smart tonight, was disappointing to say the least. He coaches conservative and scared, and he will never win the big ones until he grows some cajones, opens the playbook, and leaves it up to his players to make plays. And Billy G ought to be talking to Guidry, Heath, and Jason more than their family & girlfriends from now until signing day....our WR corp is laughable.

Oh, and Kylin Hill is a stud. Play him.

That is all. We're good enough to win 9, but we're still a paper tiger when it comes to scaring the real contenders in this league. Let's beat Auburn. Hail State. Where's the Tylenol