Kind of going on a tangent here, but can you imagine living a lie & having to cover it up on a daily basis for an extended period of time?

I realize that many people hide things from their wife, kids, family, friends, etc, but they rarely have to stay in character ALL THE TIME. Typically, someone knows the truth as humans can't stay in character indefinitely. There has to be someone that Hugh Freeze broke character with, starting cussing, broke out the bourbon with, etc. ..

What Hugh Freeze just pulled off is incredible to me & reminds me of the actor Daniel Day Lewis who is known to basically stay in character for extended periods of time on & off the set in an effort to become the person he is attempting to play. https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/the-craz...171013867.html

I just can't imagine how someone for over 5 years can play a character & not slip up/ break character enough that it became fairly obvious to most people who were paying attention.

The amount of effort & exhaustion involved in that is unreal to me. Hugh should receive some academy awards for his acting job over the last 6+ years. Unreal