I sometimes enjoy checking in on those morons at Buffoon, just to read some of the really stupid shit they post. Here are a few gems I saw today:

On Chad Kelly injury -"Yep. I hate how a small injury can completely turn NFL teams away from a player."

"Firing Freeze would be forcing us to admit we think he cheated, and I'm not doing that. I don't think we should have to be forced to admit that. I don't think we "cheated" to win the Sugar Bowl, by having a player keep a loaner car too long or another player sleep on a friend's couch. No. I'm not ready to admit we "cheated" by that. And I think firing Freeze would justify all our haters' (MSU fans, etc) wishes in that we are admitting all that was cheated for."

"Yahtzee! Freeze reeling in another big fish. Quick, someone alert LL so he can inform his NCAA friends."

"The report I saw said that he wanted to remain silent until he was able to announce the decision after spring workouts. Supposedly a high four star."

"Wonder how difficult it is for Freeze not to put #suckmydickNCAA in every tweet."

"When you give money to Ole Miss, it allows the IHL to allocate more money to the other universities. Therefore, when you give to Ole Miss, part of your donation really goes to MSU. Isnt that nice. Punished for success. Tell your MSU buddies they need to be thankful we exist."

On Miss State WBB possibly winning the NCAA CG - "They're going to piss off the big girls and attract the NCAA's attention. It won't end well for them. I wouldn't be surprised if they have to forfeit the championship and fire their coach. #Rumorskusarc"

"What's bad if they win it? It's women's hoops. If you win something that you'd be kind of embarrassed to buy a shirt for then who cares?"

"If I ever saw someone I know wearing a Mississippi state women's national championship t shirt, I would file that person away in douchebag status for a lifetime."

"I hope they buy shirts in massive quanties and wear them over long sleave shirts just to show them off. It will give my wife and I something to laugh at in the Dallas metroplex."

"I hope they win it all! If that and a 5-7 bowl win are what gets little brother/sister fired up, more power to them!"