I am curious how many of these sign and place guys end up actually playing for MSU and end up being worth 4 years of recruiting them? Anyone got any stats/details on this? How many have we signed and placed that never play here? How many have we signed and placed that end up playing somewhere else two years later? Seems like a giant waste of time and money on 90% of them which means the 10% that do work out better be all-sec type talents or the entire thing is once again a giant waste of time and money on dudes that are already showing you huge red flags when they can't qualify for college. If you're gonna sign jucos sign jucos that have proven they are worth it on the field at juco. If you're gonna sign high schoolers sign the ones that have proven they are worth it on the field AND HAVE QUALIFIED FOR COLLEGE. Don't sign guys with huge red flags saying they suck in the classroom and then you hope they don't suck in the classroom two years later oh and that they are actually still SEC talents two years later. I would even go as far as to say guys that can't qualify for college are also more likely to get in trouble off the field. Are sign and place guys worth it when you add it all up and subtract all the misses on sign and place guys? My theory is they aren't worth it by a big margin and we are much better off signing guys for college that have actually qualified to attend college. 2 cents. Rip it apart recruitniks.