Sorry to keep linking stories, but this can't go without being mentioned:

Q: We?ve heard a lot about negative recruiting at Ole Miss with the NCAA thing going on, what has Ole Miss said to you about that?

?Well, Coach Freeze told me when you?re that big and out there with faith in Christ, he?s like, ?What do you expect? Jesus got nailed to the cross.? So, he was just telling me sometimes things like that happen, but that?s never going to change how he?s going to treat his players and take care of them. Even if ? I don?t know if he really did make the mistake, doing what he did or not ? but I can just tell he?s a good person, great person. I know they?re looking at maybe a bowl suspension [for 2017]. I don?t know what they?re gonna do. But I don?t think that?ll affect anything as far as how he treats his players and stuff like that.?

Calloway was asked about how the investigation affects his decision.

?That?s one thing I thought about because I?m like, maybe NFL coaches may look at that and be like, ?I don?t really wanna mess with them right now.? That?s something I have thought about, but at the end of the day, that?s life. People are gonna be faced with adversity at times. It?s just [about] how you respond to it.?

article: http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...sus?yptr=yahoo