This board is new and is already taking off. The future is looking like it will be a lot of fun. So much of hunting and fishing is sharing knowledge. This can be a great place for folks to share their expertise and we can all learn. There are other things that just perfectly with the outdoors theme like grilling, spirits, guns, etc...

One thing I strongly encourage all users to do is post pictures. Post pics of your kills and catches. That always starts good conversation about your techniques and fun stories from the trip. If you're grilling or smoking something delicious, please post pics. I'm always trying new recipes and cooking techniques.

Another goal would be using this board for "getting hooked up". I always see this on other outdoor boards. If you kayak or wade fish, It's always safer going in groups. You can post when you intend to do so and where and maybe someone can join you. If you have hog issues and need some folks to come shoot em up, you can bring it here. If you have a fishing charter booked for 4 and a buddy bails and you need to quick replacement, you can bring it here. The possibilities are really endless...

All in all, not only are we MSU fans but we also share an interest in the outdoors and there is no reason this can't be a great place to celebrate our outdoor camaraderie.