For those that know more about projectability etc than I when it comes to basketball...Q is obviously a little bigger and I would guess would lean more towards a 2 guard. Whereas I am guessing Nick will be a pg. Watching clips of Nick their games seem somewhat similar in a lot of ways. Both are obviously very talented and athletic. As a finished product who projects better/has more upside? And how good is Nick? Does he have the ability to be as much of an immediate impact as Q was assuming we land him? About the only basketball I watch outside of the tourney is State basketball so I don't know a whole lot about it. Only played a couple of years at a small high school so I have a rather elementary knowledge about projection etc.

Also, as far as coming out of high school he doesn't have the length Malik did but from the untrained eye seems like just as strong of a prospect if not a little more polished. How far off base am I here? Strictly from a high school perspective, obviously there is a size difference was Malik originally recruited as a true PG or more of a 2/swing guard?