Freeze had an accurate qb who could run plus 3 nfl wideouts at ole miss at one point. They were nearly unstoppable for a year or two. Plus he ran hurry up when not everyone was doing it.

At Liberty he had the qb but not really anything else. He was still solid statistically.

Can?t say Lane at Bama is Lane now. Lane was good then but is in a new stratosphere now. If I?m not mistaken, Lane at Bama wasn?t in hurry up 24/7, but he was still great there at getting mis matches with his 5 star wr of the year and running double move routes for east td?s.

Now, Lane has this hurry up misdirection run game at Ole Miss that is elite, plus he still calls the double move mis matches and when he has an accurate qb, he has one of the best offenses going right now. I?d put Huepel and UT up there with him. Lane was breaking in a first year starter at qb and below average talent at WR last year.

Freeze has not had elite talent to play with in several years so it?s hard to compare.

Don?t sleep on freeze though, he will score lots once he gets the talent back to par at Auburn.

If I had to choose today, I would take Lane. 8 years ago, definitely Freeze.