Going to start off with this has a lot of ifs to it, but this Sunday has the potential to have some possibly significant severe weather for parts of MS. There's still some disagreements between the Euro and GFS models and which one ends up being right will determine what happens where. The latest model runs with the GFS show the severe threat much reduced and primarily confined to near the coast. However, the Euro is much stronger and brings the severe threat further north to the I-20 corridor and possibly as far north as the Highway 82 corridor. Interestingly enough, both models have dug in on their respective positions the last couple days. I don't like mentioning severe weather without better agreement among the models, but with it being 1. Easter Sunday and 2. The type event that could unfold should the Euro prove the winner I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

I know almost every church has canceled services through Easter, but even at home this system may bear watching. If, big if, the Euro is right, have some way to get warnings while you're streaming your Easter Sunday service as this may kick off late morning to early afternoon.

Now back to arguing over corona virus and bitching about Vic leaving.