Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stonka Down to 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    I don't understand our fan's infatuation with our wideouts like WE HAVE TO KEEP THEM!! All these guys (Zavion, Tulu, Creed etc) to this point have proven replaceable
    Zavion is skilled. He's better than tulu. And yes they can be. Finding them and enough of them would be very difficult. We have LOTS of spots to fill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    Too Loose needs to be at JSU. We don’t need him. Head case
    Why even say stuff like that?? It's your right. Just don't understand it.

vCash
    Ah shit...we know how this is gonna go...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Ah shit...we know how this is gonna go...
    I like our chances. I didn’t a week ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Zavion is skilled. He's better than tulu. And yes they can be. Finding them and enough of them would be very difficult. We have LOTS of spots to fill.
    I agree its a challenge to fill everywhere and maybe you do keep these guys if its cheaper than finding new ones, but the way our team looked this year its a full on rebuild regardless. I can't think of a single player that is a must keep. Glad we got a coach that seems to understand the new era

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    Too Loose needs to be at JSU. We don’t need him. Head case
    Tulu is still the best kick returner in the country. He's been hot and cold at WR. The Zavion/Tulu duo won't be replaced.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Tulu is still the best kick returner in the country. He's been hot and cold at WR. The Zavion/Tulu duo won't be replaced.
    He has been lazy at WR. There is no way to put it. Now whether he was getting pissy or what because of the play calling, that doesnt mean you play lazy. On the kickoff part, as explosive as he is, you tell him anything under 5 yards deep, you take it to the house... So what if we start on the 20 or the 25...

vCash
    I agree its a challenge to fill everywhere and maybe you do keep these guys if its cheaper than finding new ones, but the way our team looked this year its a full on rebuild regardless. I can't think of a single player that is a must keep. Glad we got a coach that seems to understand the new era
    Remember this time last year we had no money. We did an incredible job filling the spots we had w the money we had. Incredible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    He has been lazy at WR. There is no way to put it. Now whether he was getting pissy or what because of the play calling, that doesnt mean you play lazy. On the kickoff part, as explosive as he is, you tell him anything under 5 yards deep, you take it to the house... So what if we start on the 20 or the 25...
    Tulu had 658 yards receiving and 4 touchdowns this season. He also has a rushing touchdown. He was a bright spot on this dismal season.

vCash
    I won't place judgment on anyone playing or coaching in Barbay's offense. Play hard regardless, sure, but this offense will keep them engaged more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    I have not been able to understand how we couldn't use Tulu more, but that ole' job he did to get Seth Davis injured was certainly eye opening. I haven't watched him carefully so I don't know how out of character that was, but man, that looked bad and if lack of focus/effort on blocking is common, that's hard to make up for.

vCash
    I don't understand our fan's infatuation with our wideouts like WE HAVE TO KEEP THEM!! All these guys (Zavion, Tulu, Creed etc) to this point have proven replaceable
    Pretty pumped to see how Creed can develop. There were a few times he was wide ass open in the Egg Bowl for any easy TD and Will just flat out did not see him (sigh)...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    I have not been able to understand how we couldn't use Tulu more, but that ole' job he did to get Seth Davis injured was certainly eye opening. I haven't watched him carefully so I don't know how out of character that was, but man, that looked bad and if lack of focus/effort on blocking is common, that's hard to make up for.
    I hate to be the one to break it to you, but almost all of our WR's and TE's failed to get their blocks down about 1/2 the time this year. Really, a lot of the offense did. Guys visibly didn't know what their job was on a given play a lot of the time. Which is what happens when you have them learn hundreds of plays in one discombobulated offseason, despite only running 15-20 in a given week.

vCash
    I have a contact here. This is 100% about NIL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OhGee View Post
    I have a contact here. This is 100% about NIL.
    Strong contact you have there

vCash
    I'll be surprised if he ends up anywhere other than State and I've said from day one it won't be OM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I'll be surprised if he ends up anywhere other than State and I've said from day one it won't be OM.
    That's strong coming from you! I'll take it!

vCash
    At what point in the game did the Seth Davis injury happen? I?d like to go back and analyze the play. Or does any one have a clip of the play or a time stamp from a link?

vCash
    1st quarter, I believe. our 2nd or 3rd possession?