Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hope Lebby can pull Jacob Peeler, WR coach at Mizzou

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    The random all caps and grammar too
    Not really random. He's harping on "elite". He's for sure a troll, and he's trying to bait posters into saying something dumb so he can screen shot it and run back to NAFOOM, or wherever they post these days, to get a few clicks and feel internet popular.

He's also about 15 years old. Time to ban him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IngomarDawg View Post
    exactly. i am even more convinced after reading their reply that i am correct.
    ridiculous! I've been an MSU my entire life. Jackie, Mullen, JoMo, Mike "The Pirate" Leach and now excited about Lebby. Do you want to see my diploma, address, phone number and need my name too? Jesus!

Like I said in my fist post, been a long time reader but never setup an account to post. I just found it funny that nobody was really connected enough or knew squat about the hire a few days after Arnett was canned, lol. Most said Sumrall or Fritz or Mullen, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Not really random. He's harping on "elite". He's for sure a troll, and he's trying to bait posters into saying something dumb so he can screen shot it and run back to NAFOOM, or wherever they post these days, to get a few clicks and feel internet popular.

Nafoom? that place is a dead, cesspool of garbage and trash run by a bunch of monkeys who suck our hind tit and follow our lead in sports in MS. Bunch of little brother/confederates. I'm not 15 either. I'm a grown ass man and MSU fan, my guy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    I would not be surprised if we get a WR coach. Bump would be ideal for slot or Inside WR

We had 2 WR coaches during CML time. Hell we have a OT coach who is different than the IOL coach

Friend went around telling anyone who would hear him that he was OT coach and I forget the guys name that handled IOL. I heard him say that very thing with my own ears a few months ago while on a visit. Granted he is gone now but yes you will more than likely have 2 OL coaches.
    Yes finally! Someone who wants to discuss sports halleluiah, lol! My point was (before having to explain my realness) I hope we can get someone like Peeler to maybe supplement the inexperience of Bump. I was hoping to not have to settle for Bump just because he is a former beloved player. If he can perform his duties as a WR coach under the new Lebby offense, fine. But if he is just hanging around the program because he is not good enough to be hired elsewhere, then are we really gaining anything with Bump?

Peeler is an elite WR coach, just ask other coaches around the industry or players or high school coaches too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by woof View Post
    . Defense will be less of an issue under Lebby. His biggest challenge is the Offensive culture and mindset of the poe ole mittitti state 3 yds & a cloud of dust mindset.
    lol- Lebby is basically Mullen

Lebby ran the ball 58% of the time at Mississippi in 2021. That's perfect
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post

It's KB21 alter ego/

vCash
    Yes finally! Someone who wants to discuss sports halleluiah, lol! My point was (before having to explain my realness) I hope we can get someone like Peeler to maybe supplement the inexperience of Bump. I was hoping to not have to settle for Bump just because he is a former beloved player. If he can perform his duties as a WR coach under the new Lebby offense, fine. But if he is just hanging around the program because he is not good enough to be hired elsewhere, then are we really gaining anything with Bump?

Peeler is an elite WR coach, just ask other coaches around the industry or players or high school coaches too.
    But what relation does Peeler have to Lebby? To my knowledge none. And that is how position coaches are usually hired. Peeler was not at OM at the same time nor does he have any overlap with anyone at Mizzou. Peeler is a good WR coach but you are doing the same some are doing with Bumphis. Trying to make him into Brian Hartline reincarnated.

vCash

Calling Bump inexperienced is ridiculous. He's been coaching since 2016, has 3 years under Kyle Wittingham, and 1 under Lance Leipold. He's spent 4 seasons now at P5 schools.
    Does he have David Turner's level of experience? No. But, he has good experience.

You need to flush your perceptions about anything related to performance from this year. It was an obvious cluster which makes it very hard to evaluate anything relevant to next season. Bump was good enough for Lebby, so that ends the conversation.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    I would dare say Bump is qualified for the job, he had a good run at Utah and I really do believe he will be good here as well. This year was rough all over, and it went downhill hence why we are starting over.

I am excited to see what Lebby can do, I am glad Bump and Turner are being retained. They both have relationships with current recruits that we need to get. Turner also recruits OL guys too. Just throwing that out there, a lot is contingent on what DL recruits say about OL opponents and vise versa.

vCash
    Nafoom? that place is a dead, cesspool of garbage and trash run by a bunch of monkeys who suck our hind tit and follow our lead in sports in MS. Bunch of little brother/confederates. I'm not 15 either. I'm a grown ass man and MSU fan, my guy!
    Sure, Jan.

Meet me at Sonic.

vCash
    Woof Woof. Me thinks he cries Woof to much!

vCash
    Just wanted to step in and say we've had at least 1 WR make the NFL since Moulds: Lance Long

vCash
    Definitely a troll, my guy

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    Our WR's has the 2nd lowest drop rate in the SEC while having the most uncatchable footballs thrown by our QBs in the SEC.
    How many ran shitty routes without getting any separation over the past 3 years?

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    What about Fred and dude that transferred to um, Heath.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    What about Fred and dude that transferred to um, Heath.
    Fred Brown played in 13 game in '19 and 1 in '20 and had 2 catches.

Malik Heath has played in a few games this season - but frankly if he didn't leave here and go to OM, he likely doesn't get a look in the nfl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    How many ran shitty routes without getting any separation over the past 3 years?
    Bumphis was only here last year. I never argued about routes.

vCash
    RARA Thomas leaving hurt whether we want to admit it or not. Heath leaving didn't hurt us because we had so many other options in 22.

Fact is, we need 6 quality WR's, interchangeable and 4 backups. There was never a need for 17 WRs on this team or any other team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    RARA Thomas leaving hurt whether we want to admit it or not. Heath leaving didn't hurt us because we had so many other options in 22.

Fact is, we need 6 quality WR's, interchangeable and 4 backups. There was never a need for 17 WRs on this team or any other team.
    Rara leaving hurt in a few ways. He was kind of our down field 50/50 ball threat and he could cook man coverage. Outside of Tulu just running by everyone, we really did not have a deep ball threat this year. Justin Robinson has that ability I think but due to our offensive scheme and lack of QB we were not able to utilize him enough this year. Rara was a known commodity in being able to do that.