Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brad Peterson

vCash
    He needs to go back to Brandon so they can quit running that old man offense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    34, I have no idea why you liked the past staff so much. You saw things with maroon glasses on and that ain't like you. Steve Wonder could see how bad the offense was and the play selection for the most part was terrible.

Go back to being the old 34 not this fake Al 34, LOL.
    Because he would text BP and he would respond sometimes

vCash
    Knox and Hughes both have a spot if they want, off field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Knox and Hughes both have a spot if they want, off field.
    Yeah. He is also going to let the DC pretty much select the position coaches on that side of the ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Yeah. He is also going to let the DC pretty much select the position coaches on that side of the ball
    Smart. Acting like a real program again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Smart. Acting like a real program again.
    Agreed. Hopefully we will hear back from DJ soon. Get this staff rolling in.

vCash
    That would be a big win.

vCash
    What are the chances we keep Gerri Green and Taveze Calhoun in their current roles? Doesn?t hurt having former players on staff in capacity. I know Taveze?s role is more dictated by the DC. Would also like to see Jason Washington stick around as well. Good recruiter it seems.

vCash
    From the way CJL was talking last night that the DC was all but a done deal. He was very specific in the way that he described him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryDawg View Post
    From the way CJL was talking last night that the DC was all but a done deal. He was very specific in the way that he described him.
    It sounded like it could be arnette....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    It sounded like it could be arnette....
    I really hope this is sarcastic. Because that's not going to happen.

vCash
    Exactly same thing I've heard.

vCash
    I've heard through some of the players that Lebby told them he had a standard he expected and if they met that standard and produced they were gonna be a big help but if they can't meet his standards he'll find players who can. Was told he was straight up with them about nobody being safe and what was expected and the kids I know are super excited.

vCash
    I've heard through some of the players that Lebby told them he had a standard he expected and if they met that standard and produced they were gonna be a big help but if they can't meet his standards he'll find players who can. Was told he was straight up with them about nobody being safe and what was expected and the kids I know are super excited.
    Exact same thing I was told.

vCash
    Exact same thing I was told.
    Must serious players want to be coached hard and have a coach that shoots straight. The ones that get offended or dint like it we don't need and will be let go. As It should be.

vCash
    Must serious players want to be coached hard and have a coach that shoots straight. The ones that get offended or dint like it we don't need and will be let go. As It should be.
    Amen to that.

vCash
    Just from what I have been told in the last few hours I would now be pretty surprised if any on the field staffers were retained. It seems Lebby wants his guys in here. One or two on field may move off field but other than that I get the feeling Lebby wants to clean house.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Just from what I have been told in the last few hours I would now be pretty surprised if any on the field staffers were retained. It seems Lebby wants his guys in here. One or two on field may move off field but other than that I get the feeling Lebby wants to clean house.
    That is exactly what I've heard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    GOOD! That is what a GOOD, new leader does. You can't retain any bad juju from the previous staff including all offense and all defense staffs. Any staff last season is bad karma!

Lebby has his own guys who are ten times better than anyone we had last year. We don't need any re-treads from last year.

Lebby will get his version of Bump, Hughes, Turner, Knox, & Washington. No coach on offense (yes including Bump) got our players to perform any better from first game, snap 1 to the end of the egg bowl. There was no tangible increased performance, in fact, they all got worse.

Lebby needs to & MUST CLEANHOUSE & have a fresh brand new staff from top to bottom. He knows LEGIT coaches and we don't need the same old same old that have been lounging around our program collecting retirement checks for last whatever years. ITS TIME TO CUT BAIT and CLEANHOUSE. No staff from '23 season should be retained.

vCash
    And this same mentality should be used for the previous '23 Coaching staff as well. If a previous coach or staff member from '23 gets offended or didn't like what is being said from our new coach, they should be let go immediately & told to start looking for a new job.