Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damn. That was first class.

vCash
    Super impressive event . The Mrs.and I got to meet Coach. One on one meetings with the players on the roster started today. Lebby knows how to motivate and excite our players. Can?t wait to see his recruiting. I?m convinced we got the right man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Is anyone else getting 09 Mullen vibes?
    Yes!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Is anyone else getting 09 Mullen vibes?
    Yes, very different vibe than when JoMo was hired. I had a bad feeling about that one the whole time. Lebby get us. I'm pretty fired up about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Yes, very different vibe than when JoMo was hired. I had a bad feeling about that one the whole time. Lebby get us. I'm pretty fired up about it.
    I bought into the hype with the Moorhead hire, doing my best to not fall in to that again. I will do my part but, it will be show me mode from here on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    I didnt watch, did he explicitly talk about NIL and continued contributions?
    He basically told Jean34 and the rest of the Poor Ols to shut up and get in line.

vCash
    that poor girl has permanent retina damage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    He basically told Jean34 and the rest of the Poor Ols to shut up and get in line.
    LOL!!!

vCash
    Well, that press conference was enough to convince me to join the Bulldog Initiative. I'm actually excited about the direction of the program now.

vCash
    He handled press very well. Said all the right stuff, seems to have the right focus. Connected to audience well. I am cautious to not get too excited but I am anyway. I like what I see so far.

His answer on the cowbell was not a lot. He may not quite understand the impact, history, etc. but he will. He has to learn the Hail State when he ends his session.

It did feel good like when Mullen first arrived and even Jackie to a degree. Jackie said all the right stuff back then and then he backed it up.

vCash
    Same, just set up monthly donations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Technetium View Post
    Well, that press conference was enough to convince me to join the Bulldog Initiative. I'm actually excited about the direction of the program now.
    Good! Do it by December 1 so it gets matched.

vCash
    It was funny to watch Texas A&M's 1930's pep rally compared to our rave.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    It was funny to watch Texas A&M's 1930's pep rally compared to our rave.
    Then they had a bon fire. ***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Good! Do it by December 1 so it gets matched.
    Already set up monthly donations.