Thread: PSA: email Zac Selmon & Pres Keenum mistakes of Arnett & Jomo, to support Lebby

vCash

PSA: email Zac Selmon & Pres Keenum mistakes of Arnett & Jomo, to support Lebby

PSA: Asking all MSU fans that actually care about this university, are Alumni/graduates of this school, give money to this university & most importantly those of you who have observed the mistakes of the past & have tangible evidence/data of the mistakes of Arnett & JoMo. Type a quick list of these mistakes & your observations & email them to Zac Selmon & President Keenum.

NOT the mistakes that all of us can see, the poor performances on the field. This data has to do with operational duties of a Head Coach at MSU that happened behind the scenes. Mistakes like assembling a staff, recruiting, high school relations, marketing and public speaking. Why did Arnett and JoMo fail off the field in their day to day duties as Head Coach at MSU? Did the administration at those times do things to negatively impact Arnett & JoMo? Was it more them failing or in some cases, did we fail them (administration wise) in any way behind the scenes?

What happened to these 2 guys once they became head coach after such promising potential careers before they stepped into the head coach position. THE GOAL IS THIS: New Coach Lebby WILL benefit by analyzing & not making these same mistakes of these past 2 men. Again, not on the field product, WE ALL KNOW THOSE MISTAKES.

New Coach Jeff Lebby needs as much real data/hard evidence/truth as he can get. Those REALLY connected with this University (behind the scenes) have AN OBLIGATION & A DUTY to pass on your knowledge/data/hard evidence of what did work at MSU and MOST IMPORTANTLY WHAT DID NOT WORK at MSU behind the scenes as a Head Coach, things the ordinary fan who attends games or watch on TV, would not know.
    Last edited by woof; 11-27-2023 at 10:25 AM.

vCash
    Cause what our university NEEDS is a bunch armchair QB's dispensing opinions on why Heavesy was bad, how Cohens hated NIL and anything not baseball, and that Arnett sucked.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Cause what our university NEEDS is a bunch armchair QB's dispensing opinions on why Heavesy was bad, how Cohens hated NIL and anything not baseball, and that Arnett sucked.
    Being a head coach at MSU in Starkville is different than any other place. I was meaning more, at it relates to campus dealings, dealing with administrators, dealing with high school relations, recruiting and marketing. I am just basing this on what can be successful at MSU and what was a failure of the past. I am fascinated by Business and the organization/happening's of what goes on behind the scenes. Running a football program HAS to be similar to running a business.

The definition of insanity is doing the same unsuccessful things over & over and expecting different results. I'm sure Lebby doesn't need our help, but the local context of being a HC at MSU would be good to know, so he can get off on the right foot and be successful now & in the future.
    Last edited by woof; 11-27-2023 at 10:46 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by woof View Post
    PSA: Asking all MSU fans that actually care about this university, are Alumni/graduates of this school, give money to this university & most importantly those of you who have observed the mistakes of the past & have tangible evidence/data of the mistakes of Arnett & JoMo. Type a quick list of these mistakes & your observations & email them to Zac Selmon & President Keenum.

NOT the mistakes that all of us can see, the poor performances on the field. This data has to do with operational duties of a Head Coach at MSU that happened behind the scenes. Mistakes like assembling a staff, recruiting, high school relations, marketing and public speaking. Why did Arnett and JoMo fail off the field in their day to day duties as Head Coach at MSU? Did the administration at those times do things to negatively impact Arnett & JoMo? Was it more them failing or in some cases, did we fail them (administration wise) in any way behind the scenes?

What happened to these 2 guys once they became head coach after such promising potential careers before they stepped into the head coach position. THE GOAL IS THIS: New Coach Lebby WILL benefit by analyzing & not making these same mistakes of these past 2 men. Again, not on the field product, WE ALL KNOW THOSE MISTAKES.

New Coach Jeff Lebby needs as much real data/hard evidence/truth as he can get. Those REALLY connected with this University (behind the scenes) have AN OBLIGATION & A DUTY to pass on your knowledge/data/hard evidence of what did work at MSU and MOST IMPORTANTLY WHAT DID NOT WORK at MSU behind the scenes as a Head Coach, things the ordinary fan who attends games or watch on TV, would not know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    c'mon Cube, don't be like that brah! lol

vCash
    There are people meeting with him today who are discussing these type things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by woof View Post

Ok; I'll take the bait... this may be the dumbest thread I've seen started in quite some time! The amount of contradictions you have in one post is mindboggling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Ok; I'll take the bait... this may be the dumbest thread I've seen started in quite some time! The amount of contradictions you have in one post is mindboggling.
    I am sure Coach Lebby will feel a great weight lifted off his shoulders once he gets the detailed report from WOOF explaining what does and doesn?t work inside the MSU athletic department

vCash
    Yes, I've never emailed the University President or the Athletic Director (with advice or otherwise) and I have no plans to. I'll have to assume that they know more about how to do their jobs than I do.

vCash
    Exactly. They know how to do their jobs.