Thread: Lebby's offense

vCash

Lebby's offense

Okay, so after watching film for the better half of the day. Running backs are huge in his offense. We need a 2 headed monster in the backfield. Couple of backs, one with power and one with speed.

I'm not sure if we have that on our current roster, although I think his scheme could allow for a Seth Davis to emerge. Does he go out and snag a portal RB?

I could watch his offensive drives for hours. Super productive and refreshing after watching our offense this year.

vCash
    Davis is a perfect fit for this offense and Pittman runs like a tank! Now lebby might look to try and upgrade but Davis was made for this

vCash
    We need 12-15 portal players

vCash
    I assume that the new staff will make a final push for Kahnen Daniels out of West Point. Maybe this hire can move the needle for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    That's what I was wondering. How many can we sign and develop and how many do we need from the portal for immediate help. I mean QB seems the obvious portal need but beyond that haven't itemized it by position.

vCash
    Yeah lebby is gonna cut some and he'll hit the portal hard. He wants to compete quicker and he'll go after some talent to flip the roster

vCash
    I bet we'll see more than 12-15. I think it'll be in the 20s

vCash
    On T&L, Robbie predicted 25 portal entries and additions.

vCash
    We need a talent infusion period. Heavy portal and money spent
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    It sure seems that way just watching the games this weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Yes, it’s just one or two position groups either. It’s all over on both sides of the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Yes, it’s just one or two position groups either. It’s all over on both sides of the ball.
    Which is scary, but with the portal and how active it is now a days. We should be able to make pretty good improvement. We need Lebby to be the Portal King this year. If he gets a great support staff, we could pull some talent we have not seen before. 5 star skill position players is a pretty rare thing for us, but his offense is pretty well respected. He has been productive every stop he has made. He can Basically guarantee a lot of playing time to majority of the guys he targets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDawg601 View Post
    Which is scary, but with the portal and how active it is now a days. We should be able to make pretty good improvement. We need Lebby to be the Portal King this year. If he gets a great support staff, we could pull some talent we have not seen before. 5 star skill position players is a pretty rare thing for us, but his offense is pretty well respected. He has been productive every stop he has made. He can Basically guarantee a lot of playing time to majority of the guys he targets.
    If it was only that easy. I’ll temper my expectations until this cycle is complete.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDawg601 View Post
    Okay, so after watching film for the better half of the day. Running backs are huge in his offense. We need a 2 headed monster in the backfield. Couple of backs, one with power and one with speed.

I'm not sure if we have that on our current roster, although I think his scheme could allow for a Seth Davis to emerge. Does he go out and snag a portal RB?

I could watch his offensive drives for hours. Super productive and refreshing after watching our offense this year.
    As far as running backs go I think he is going to want RB's built like Kylin Hill. Without the off the field stuff of course. Guys between 5'10-6'2" and between 210-225 pounds.

I guess he was on the staff that recruited Judkins at Ole Miss. So guys built like that.