Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Welllll, its back to the Spread and RTGDF!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    A lot of people who post on this board are "Whitewashed Graves" and if you don't know what that means quit quoting the bible! Some of you are simply 17ing braindead and others self-righteous! And before you go nuts, I admit I am the worst sinner on this board and have a 1st class ticket straight to Hell!
    Everybody is a sinner. That doesn't send you to hell. I know you probably know that, but don't want yay to give up hope just for that. Jesus loves you and would love to get to know you better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Everybody is a sinner. That doesn't send you to hell. I know you probably know that, but don't want yay to give up hope just for that. Jesus loves you and would love to get to know you better.
    He does know me and knows my deeds=Hell!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    If Art Briles were man enough to admit what he did and repent, he would be a head coach somewhere right now. Probably not a P5 school, but somewhere.

But after 7 years he still is in complete denial that he did anything wrong, and that's why the vast majority of people who know who he is can't stand the guy. I am by far the biggest believer in "redemption" and "second chances" of anyone who posts here, but someone has to seek redemption before receiving it, and at this point, I doubt Art Briles ever does that.
    And I say again, you know all of this about Briles how, exactly?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    He does know me and knows my deeds=Hell!
    If it were deeds we'd all be hell bound. It's not try harder to do better, thankfully. It's God's grace that saves us. Always happy to PM if you want.