Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welllll, its back to the Spread and RTGDF!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    I don't give a damn if we hired Satan himself to be a head coach as long as we win! All you 17ing hypocrites either voted for Biden or Trump and those two are more corrupt than Briles! SO STFU!
    Well, I do. There's a line some of us won't cross for any amount of winning.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    and here's the thing- I was just messing with the usual tightasses around here. Shirley everybody knows that Art can watch film from his own home and help Lebbo every damn week. All the film is uploaded online. I guaran-damn-tee he did it for he and K this season.
    You know Lebby bounces stuff off of him in the least and will continue to do so…..and quit calling me Shirley!!
    Last edited by Bdawg; 11-26-2023 at 09:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    He said that early on.
    Ive never said Art would be hired by the school. There are open offices all around businesses that are used for "whatever"
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    he will watch film from the condo
    exactly...but let's dont act like Art couldnt spend 5 hours watching film in Lebby's office every Sunday or Monday.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Well I don't want to associate with any of our fans who say Art Briles should not be able to sit with his grandchildren IN THE COACHES FAMILY BOX! So please do as you say and stop supporting MSU effective immediately if you don't like it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Briles ever setting foot on campus in an official capacity or contributing in any way to the football program is an instant auto-fire for both Lebby and Selmon. Luckily it won't be an issue.
    You snowflakes love beating this drum. What is too much? Art lost his job and got blackballed. Yeah, he effed up because he was trying to protect his players when he should've gotten out of the way. He's paid a heavy price for that. The players in question went to jail. Why do you nutjobs think he should just be canceled forever, along with everyone in his family? Is there no redemption? No second chances? You act like these guys are serial rapists. It says more about your low intelligence than anything else.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    You snowflakes love beating this drum. What is too much? Art lost his job and got blackballed. Yeah, he effed up because he was trying to protect his players when he should've gotten out of the way. He's paid a heavy price for that. The players in question went to jail. Why do you nutjobs think he should just be canceled forever, along with everyone in his family? Is there no redemption? No second chances? You act like these guys are serial rapists. It says more about your low intelligence than anything else.
    Hear here

vCash
    Jesus only forgives people who admit they were in the wrong. Art Briles is not one of those people.
    And you know this how, exactly?

vCash
    I'm glad someone finally said it. Kudos.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    If he's analyzing film, that's official. If you want him to do that, you're wanting our coach to get fired before he even coaches a game. You are being cancerous to our program.
    STFU and get over yourself.

vCash
    Jesus only forgives people who admit they were in the wrong. Art Briles is not one of those people.
    You and Tater should go get a room together. Bunch of drama queens.

vCash
    I am a Baylor alum, but I grew up cheering for the Bulldogs. I came over to congratulate you on hiring Lebby. He was well liked here in Waco. I hope he succeeds in Starkville. For those of you who are bashing on Art Briles, I would encourage you to dig deeper than the national media hit pieces. This is still an ongoing argument in Baylor circles but almost everyone agrees our board handled the situation horribly. Think stereotypical Baptist deacon board. (I say this as a Baptist minister.). A large portion of people think Briles was the scapegoat including John Dunham who was the lawyer that represented most of the women who sued Baylor and Patty Crawford the Title IX coordinator hired to clean up the mess.

Baylor has issues with sexual assault just like every other college campus in America. Baylor’s board and administration ignored it and even worse punished women who reported it in a few instances due to them drinking underage. The board then scapegoated the football team that whose demographics did not match those of the predominantly white upper class students and alums.

Briles was just found not guilty of negligence in the only case that went to trial. The judge gave a directed verdict because he said no reasonable jury could find him guilty based on the plaintiff’s case.

Again, I am happy that you all hired Lebby, and I hope he wins a lot of games. The whole Briles issue will follow him around for the rest of his career, but there is a lot more to the story than what ESPN shared.

vCash
    If Art Briles were man enough to admit what he did and repent, he would be a head coach somewhere right now. Probably not a P5 school, but somewhere.

But after 7 years he still is in complete denial that he did anything wrong, and that's why the vast majority of people who know who he is can't stand the guy. I am by far the biggest believer in "redemption" and "second chances" of anyone who posts here, but someone has to seek redemption before receiving it, and at this point, I doubt Art Briles ever does that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Spoken like a true Pharisee who apparently doesn't know Jesus as well as you would like to claim or even God for that matter.
    What did I miss?

vCash
    A lot of people who post on this board are "Whitewashed Graves" and if you don't know what that means quit quoting the bible! Some of you are simply 17ing braindead and others self-righteous! And before you go nuts, I admit I am the worst sinner on this board and have a 1st class ticket straight to Hell!

vCash
    maybe start a religion section?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Ive never said Art would be hired by the school. There are open offices all around businesses that are used for "whatever"
    If he wants off campus office space fine. No one can do anything about that. We're getting into semantics here but below is a direct quote from 11/17.

"Briles can have an office in the Bryan Building for all I care."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Y'all take the bait Every. Single. Time.
    Haha. Yep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Not a fan of art, but I can read and he never once said that not even close. Go read again And I'm in the crowd that he wasn't "cleared" of anything. But that's not the point
    He did say that. Just not in this thread.